• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

interpretation of results

760rollz

Bluelighter
So I read some test results on pillreport.com for a pill in my area today. I did a quick check on the results as they were listed on the report and now I have some questions that I hope someone here can help me with.

So the report states the following test results.

Marquis: yellow
Meke: yellow
Simons: blue

Now from what I understand this shows dxm from the meke results. the marquis color chart shows a yellow turning to green would be c2b. The report didn't say yellow to green, it just said yellow. Would this indicate c2b? And what would be said of simons turning blue after the previous test results? Ravenous has stated in the sticky about interpreting results that simons turns a light blue when reacting to mCPP.

Does this seem like valid test results? And to the experienced testers, how would you interpret test results like these. From what I understand I would think this pill tested as c2b, dxm, and mCPP. It would seem that this test indicates a very dangerously adulterated piperazine.

I am going to get a test kit as soon as I have the money to do so, but until then I must use sites like this and pillreports to gather my information about various pills, so thank you all in advance for taking the time to help me out with interpreting this.

Cheers,

Rollz

Last edited: