View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Intense microdose trip?

theyoyoman

Greenlighter
So today I decided I was going to microdose some acid. I cut my 125ug blotter into 8 pieces and I took one piece (roughly 15ug). But to my surprise I started feeling it a lot more than I thought I was supposed to. From what I've heard you'd barely be able to tell a difference from that low of a dose. But I definitely felt like I was on a low dose acid trip. I proceeded to go to work and it was a weird, confusing day at least for the first few hours. And now 10 hours later I still have slight visuals (wiggling text). Why did that low of a dose affect me this much? One thing to note is that I did take it on an empty stomach right after waking up. Could that be the reason?

The blotter could have been laid unevenly. It could have been a placebo effect.

It was probably laid unevenly.

That said, it doesn't take much to throw you off, especially when you're expecting a normal day. I took 250mg's of liberty caps and went mushroom picking. Grey clouds rolled in, and my mind was strife with happenings in Syria and corruption governments etc. It just really heightened my bad day.

Last edited:
It sounds like a low dose LSD experience.

FYI, the people who claim that their LSD is X number of ug/mics even on the darknet don't know anymore about it really than a dealer does.

Right now I'm on a 10 to15 microgram dose of 1p-LSD (effects and dosage very similar to LSD). My 100 mic blotters are from a legit and very professional source and I simply cut a blotter in 8 the best I could, put the 8th in a gel cap and swallowed it on an empty stomach at 11 AM. And yes, it definitely feels like a mini trip.

I'm glad to be off today, it's very stimulating and I have some light visuals, I can clearly feel the chemical push, but it's very enjoyable and great for writing. I'll definitly have only 1/16 of a blotter on a workday. That was my first experience micro dosing 1p-LSD. I had a full 100 mic trip a week ago and was very impressed by the intensity. It felt exactly the same as with LSD-25.
If you want to avoid wasting your LSD always take it at least 2 or 3 hours after your last meal.

These are powerful drugs!

........ If you want to avoid wasting your LSD always take it at least 2 or 3 hours after your last meal.

I'm not sure if you're including the LSD analogues in your statement. There seem to be contradictory views, especially with the analogues, concerning the ingestion of food and its timing in relation to dosing. Some experienced users for instance say that they feel eating a light meal shortly prior to dosing helps cleave off the various molecules (e.g. propyl) that these analogues have attached and this enhances their potency. I realise that these are just personal theories based on personal experience, but it's interesting that there's such a difference of opinion.

Yes, I do include LSD analogs and other psychedelics. I consider 2 hours being short. I do not believe fasting helps in any way, I do keep regular eating habits while tripping and I ingest between 2 meals.
There are scientific studies to substantiate my point of view.

The blotter could have been laid unevenly. It could have been a placebo effect.
This. Also, it could have been dosed much stronger than was advertised. Rare with RC vendors and dealers, but it can happen. Probably shouldn't take more than what you did at once.

I think the real question here is how did you cut your blotter into 8 pieces?! I can barely even cut mine in half! lol...

But in all seriousness, it could've been a little stronger than you thought it was, or it could've been laid unevenly. I've had problems like this before as well.
If micro-dosing turns out to be more intense than I thought, oh well… Not really a big deal. I think the bigger concern is whether or not you're getting real acid or not. Unless you're lucky and have a dealer that you can really trust.:\

The concept of microdosing is to ingest an amount of psychedelic that allows you to go on with your day to day life without beign impared in any way. It doesn't matter what the dosage of the blottter is, you just take the amount that you are comfortable with.

It's funny, i did the same exact thing today. Split a pretty potent blotter into 6 even pieces and ate one. I went to class, just tried to go through my normal day. I was high as a kite lol. Definitely didn't help with anything, still feeling wonky.
I think the point of micro dosing is to not feel it., next time i'm going with a smaller piece.

Usually when I microdose I just feel a little something but I'm not trippy at all, just a little stimulated, more together and attentive. Everything is just a bit more intense and interesting and I have a great day :D