• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Insanely positive and negative different experiences with cocaine. Please HELP!!

xRaiderx

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. Thanks for checking this out.

Been enjoying coke for about a year now. Before that, only did it once every blue moon. Loved the upper stimulant effect. Lots of energy, confidence, focus.. it's great.

Started to get more and its not uncommon that I use once every two weeks or so. Had consistent good stuff which led to one great batch that was beyond enjoyable. Lasted for a few hours, and hit all the points I try to use to confirm better "quality" so to speak (i.e. fish scale, smell, texture, color, etc etc).

This was on new years. It was great. Before that, it was good just less "pronounced" for the upper. Simply felt not as strong.

Got a new batch and tried a little line. Maybe .3-.4 tops. Eighth of an inch wide, inch long. In a couple minutes, I had this surge of blood (almost like a head rush but full body) go through my body down to my fingertips. Felt very briefly like Molly as I could feel the hairs on my arms just not as extreme or powerful as molly. Dizziness came shortly after and what felt somewhat like panic and anxiety. Very lightheaded and "pass out" feeling came quickly too. I immediately got up and drank a glass of water. That seemed to help a little but this weird feeling in my head and body I couldn't shake. These "waves" of blood rushing through my veins was felt every 5 minutes or so. heart rate seemed like it was fine. No pounding at least not that I could tell in the moment. I put on a movie to distract my mind and tried to calm myself down. The "I need to go to the hospital" thought crossed my mind and I briefly talked myself down to calm down and it worked well.

This freaked me out. I felt strange and could almost feel that nausea, light headed feeling the day or two after.

I took a week or two off and didn't touch the rest I had. Then yesterday, a new batch came in so I went to grab it. Told my "guy" that I had a bad experience last time and wanted something new. He said this was new. Rocked differently, different color, different smell, and different taste when I got it home. A buddy came by and he took some home. I get a text that night, "FIRE". He's a common user who enjoys 4-6g a week. To try it, I put about eighth of an inch by half an inch out. Tiny amount.

I hit it in a nice slow draw, cut it up really fine as well.

BOOM. The feeling comes back. This time worse. Hard to breathe almost like asthma, pressure like someone is pushing on your chest, blood rush feeling through my body, light headed, and I damn near lose control. Go to the kitchen to get some water and try to calm myself down. Cant figure out if I want to run a marathon, or just have my mind stimulated. Mind is all over the place. In my mind I know its a bad idea but I practically cant control it so I grab my water and I start walking down the street in my neighborhood at 1 in the morning. Walk around for a few minutes then convince myself to come back inside. I'm mentally out there. Try to get on a video game to preoccupy my mind. It seems to work.

Today, If I think about it, I get the same tingling sensation, and lightheaded "going to pass out" feeling in my head even though it's been a while. I feel "off".

I have NO idea why this is happening. Here's what I think it might be....
1. psychosomatic? hopefully not because I damn near feel like I developed an anxiety disorder from this
2. I'm allergic to whatever cut is being used that wasn't used in previous batches
3. It's good stuff, and stronger, and I'm simply sensitive to it
4. Coke just isn't for me and if that's the case, I need a new stimulant because I loved what it did for me previously before all this stuff went south.

Let me know what you guys think. I could really use some insight.

Posted this in Homeless after searching for a good spot to place it. My bad. :/ I'm new to the forums.

My shit got laced with EPH it gave me that same goddamn feeling man. But this new batch came in and it's 85 percent pure, 15 percent cut with baking soda >no prices<. I'm righting this and balling on it all at once and Its great. Haven't slept in 26 hours haahaa. But if you can't get the good stuff then I'd go for Ritalin or Adderall, or buy a red Dawn at the gas station (when times get tough). Get some 30's in that shit and you'll be balling alll over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge thanks for the input!! I had no idea if anyone had a similar experience or if it was all in my head. I'll try to get my hands on some new stuff but great to know I have a couple other options in the meantime. I completely forgot about Adderall and Ritalin too.