• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Insane restlessness from opiates

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Hi whenever I go into withdrawal i get restlesss but to the extreme i am diagnosed with fibromyalgia bipolar and RLS. I also have to take quetiapine which makes the rls worse but only anti psychotic wot suited me.
but its horrible only thing wot gets rid of is gabapentin then i got myself addicted to them and dr wont prescribe them me cos im on lyrica ive got enuf supply to cut down but thats gonna be a bitch aswell.
seriously though im even on ropinirole 1mg which helps loads. im taking amino acids.

Also would 20mg oxycodone be ok four times a day or would be best to have 15 five times a day.
I just want to gewt back to taking it whole not crushed. I notice cutting a bit off doesn't negste the time release.
but i dunno if irs the quetiapine irritability wearing off by time its 11am i take the xr version at about 5pm or if its the oxys i take.
ive got myself a bigger opiate and benzo tolerance thanks to restless legs.

ive grabbed 400mg cbd vape and a 5percent oil to aid with my withdrawal. ive also got like 70tramadols score i love my trams exceot cause me anxiety these days