View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Insane LSD trip

jeandawg

Greenlighter
So i tried LSD a few weeks on my own in my bedroom, and it was weirdest experience of my life. I read a lot of guides on how to safely do LSD and ultimately the underlying point strongly expressed in these guides, is to make sure you do it in a setting where you are comfortable, and due to certain social anxiety issues i decided to do it on my own because that’s when i feel safest. But i should have realised for obvious reasons that it was a bad idea to try it in the first place.

After i attained the LSD blotter i waited a few weeks for a good opportunity to drop it, i didn’t wanna do it at night because the dark scares me, i didn’t wanna do it when my parents were home because they would catch me and i didn’t wanna try on a day when i was feeling down. Eventually a good opportunity presented itself and when it came to it i became a bit nervous, i told my self i had all the bases covered so what could go wrong, and in retrospect i did, but nothing can prepare you for what an acid tab presents to you. The moment you put the tab under your tongue is like the moment when you commit yourself to a bungee jump except you don't know how tall the drop is.

It was about 12 pm and it had been an hour since i dropped the tab and nothing seemed to be happening so i decided to have a cone, soon after i felt high but nothing out of the usual for weed. Then at about 1 pm i felt nothing so i decided i would just smoke my stash of weed because i didn’t wanna waist a good opportunity to get fucked up. I ended up smoking 7 cones and i made sure my last one was a very big one and forced my self to pull it in one go and holy shit i was fucked, suddenly everything shifted around me into a certain order and i started panicking a bit. I decided the best course of action was to put some dream theatre on which set me into a cool dancing beat. As the song progressed into darker tones and melodies so did the compulsion grow in my mind to stay with the beat. I began to think if i didn’t move to the rhythm of the song, something bad would happen, so i danced like an idiot for awhile and it only got more and more and more intense. Eventually i accidental knocked my boombox over and smashed it and i felt free from the 'grip' of John Petrucci but not for long. I stepped out of my room and put some television on, and this particular program was about the link between videos games and violence and it made a number of references to serial killers who did indeed play lots of video games and suddenly i felt the 'grip' again which manipulated me to its will, i knew i had to go destroy all video games.

I started off by breaking all the game systems in my house: Ps3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo 64. I knew my little brothers would be mad but i didn’t care (Except for some reason i didn’t feel the need to smash the 64). It wasn’t enough and i knew there were a few boys in the neighbourhood who played video games so i ran into their houses and destroyed their game systems. I felt accomplished so i ran home and went on the computer, that is where i read an article about how sex empowers women which stunningly 'gripped' me. I knew that i had to have sex with as many dudes as possible. I started my messaging guys on Facebook and they all thought i was crazy but i was determined to succeed. I found one guy who was keen and he said the only problem was that he had been hanging with his mates, and i thought "i must take on as many dudes as i can" so i invited 5 or so dudes over to my house (BTW I’m hardly promiscuous or get sexual urges i just felt like i was stuck in rhythm which i could not break). When they arrived i had already gotten naked and gotten straight to it. I proceeded to have lots and lots of crazy sex which wasn’t half bad but during the middle of it my dad came home with my brothers and without even thinking about the consequences of what was happening i decided since that there were more males in the house i had to have sex with them. After that point I tried to get my father to join and he was absolutely disgusted at me, i told him it empowers women but he screamed at me and told it does not. Suddenly again i felt free from the 'grip' which had been manipulating me into this chaos and i ran outside while i left 5 naked males for father and brothers. As i ran down the street naked i felt good, the sun was shining i had some really intense euphoria and felt free from the trip. It was going so well i completely forgot i was naked. I walked to the park, sang with the birds but then a police officer apprehend me and reminded me i was naked and then i fell back into the rhythm. I remembered reading an article about police brutality and i felt it was my duty to prevent harm to the public so i took his gun and ran. I was running very fast and couldn’t tell what was going on. I ran and ran and RAN. It was like light speed kicked in and i couldn’t see anything at all except the blurred lines flying past me, similar to star fox 64. Next thing i know i was in a happy land surrounded by all the things which i had accomplished in the day, no violence due to video games use, equal rights for women and no police brutality and i was loving it. Then i was taken on a journey with a man who appeared to be proud of my accomplishments that day and all the good i had done to the world, he gave me a few pills which i happily took and i eventually dosed off.

I woke up the next day at home almost having forgot what had happened with my dad sitting next to me. He seemed very worried and talked me through what had happened and i was absolutely mortified. I asked him what happened to the 5 males and he did not want to speak about it. I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but he seemed to be okay with it, only concerned about my safety. Anyway i received charges for public indecency, taking an officers gun and destruction of property, although only the latter was followed through with because of the ridiculous mental state i was in.

This trip changed me, changed me into an OCD maniac which is very naive and vulnerable. I still feel the need to dance as much as i can when i listen to certain types of music although it is fight able and i still feel the need to have lots of sex with a number of males and this scares me because i could put myself in bad situations. I also feel it is still my responsibility to fight police brutality. In contrast this shift in my frame of mind has put a burden on my shoulders but it has opened more opportunities for me. This thought process of feeling it is my responsibility to fight for and against: equal rights for women, police brutality and violence in general has taught me to think big. I have big plans in the future, i switched my science degree to a law degree and am aiming to do big things, i know its a long trek but i guess i have LSD to thanks for putting me on this path.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry... my sides hurt... some...one.... help.... dying.... laughing... suffocating.... *croak/dies*............ (i regret nothing)

but in all seriousness LSD wouldn't do all of that but i suppose it made me die. from laughter.

jeandawg,

i won't discredit and degrade your story. if your experience actually occurred your honesty deserves respect. was this what really happened?

You lost me at the "I read that sex empowers women so I decided to bang every dude on the block" part 8)

i assumed that this wasn't true but if it was dang.... must be a crazy reaction or something.

Fascinated by people that like sex while tripping. Has to be the furthest thing from my mind.

Cool story. Agreed.

One of my favs:

'Next thing i know i was in a happy land surrounded by all the things which i had accomplished in the day, no violence due to video games use, equal rights for women and no police brutality and i was loving it. '

I know as soon as I got to the part he started banging dudes I quit reading lol...

Wow, I can't believe someone had the same trip as me. Well except I wasn't tripping I just had 2 beers that afternoon

I wouldn't worry about it... it happens to most of us once in a while.