• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Inpatient treatment centers in the northwest (oregon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadocta13

Bluelighter
i have just been reminiscing on the days of being in rehab. i have been in various outpatient centers and three 90-day residential treatment centers along with 2 times in a 90-day juvenile department program called GAP (Guaranteed Attendance Program) and about 9 months in a juvenile institution. i just wanted to know who all here in BL is from the northwest and has experienced the dreaded treatment centers and years of counseling and therapy and drug counseling. ????

p.s. my DOC (drug of choice) is anything i can get my hands on. lol.

that me all the way all kinds of court enforced rehab bull shit in from bend by the by

that me all the way all kinds of court enforced rehab bull shit in from bend by the by

What? Sorry but that made absolutely no sense to me, even when I read it again.

i translated it to: That is me all the way. All kinds of court enforced rehab bull shit, been in from Bend, to by the bay

i may be wrong but i assume its what he is trying to say

EDIT: actually now that i read the last part again im not sure bout the by the bay part, dude i dunno wat u said

Lol, even the one you translated I only understand the first part. I get the fact that he's relating to have court ordered rehab but the whole second half I'm just lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.