• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Inonzi Prowler

We never met in person more than a handful of times, but Alex was one of those people who it was a true privilege to know . . . intelligent, insightful, a mind that it was a constant pleasure to be in the company of.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I can't believe this, he's the third person to pass away so far in 2008 from BL. My condolences to all connected to him

RIP :( what horrible news to come back to BL and see.
love and condolences to those affected.<3

That really blows...

R.I.P

Didn't know him, but the death of "strangers" online always seems so shocking, and unbelievably real. Poor bloke..

Riklet said:
That really blows...
R.I.P
Didn't know him, but the death of "strangers" online always seems so shocking, and unbelievably real. ..
And its such a waste of good people.

RIP

^
Nice to see you around again (and other long, lost members). Sorry it's under these circumstances.

I just got back from Mauritius to read this, I am truly SHOCKED!!! So sad :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(

just so sad... alex we will always miss you. nkosi, the brother from another mother, possibly the funniest, warmest and most genuine person in existence. we both love you very much dude.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wtf...i can't believe this has happened! Alex was amazing in so many ways...such a beautiful person with such a good heart! I miss him so much! :(

This has made me realise how important it is to make time to see our friends...too often things get in the way and we go for months...years without seeing the special people in our lives...there are so many of you who we haven't seen for years and i think we should make a proper effort to get together often! i also think that we should get together to have a special party for alex...you know thats what he would have wanted!

RIP alex...you were loved by many and will be sorely missed :(

no more chicken dance... :(

Weird, I just made a thread regarding a meet up. Post in it. :)

shit..just seen this.
i met him a few times and he was a lovely guy and ALWAYS remembered my name when i was too spangled to remember his :)
RIP mate... :(

oh alex. a year passes so quickly.

we think of yuo every day, its a love story dude!

mad love and its always for teh lulz
%)
we were blessed and nevAr knew how much. missing yuo always. xxx

<3

almost a year now. was just thinking about homelands 2003 and remember what a good guy inonzi was, gone but not forgotten

Just sad!

:(:(:(
I never got to know Alex or read anything he posted, But just reading these replies i see he was a very wonderful person.

All my condolences to family and friends <3 R.I.P!
(Can someone direct me to some of his post?)