• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Injection of Crystal Meth

WLSBdownshift

Greenlighter
So I've been shooting up meth for a good four years now straight everyday. I've been a bit curious though about how many people actually do it and how frequently? I personally am doing it on average 7 / day. .20-.25g / shot... I always use fresh rigs. All in all I would like to see other people that shoot up share their experience and frequency of use.

I live for these stimulant questions on BL. Especially when I’m stimulated and can’t find anything else to comment sensibly on!

I IV meth intermittently several times a month though currently trying to reduce it to once per month. I almost always use fresh rigs but will disinfect and re-use a recently used one if I run out towards end of binge. I am scrupulous about cleanliness as I once had an abscess from shooting coke.

I usually start with the maximum size shot I can handle without over-amping. This is a bit of a guessing game depending on how familiar I am with the source. Might be .2 or .5 depending on whether I’ve tasted it before and how long any tolerance break has been. My current supply requires a .2 shot. Anything higher would disable me temporarily which is a problem shooting up at home with family around.

If it hits the spot and gets me just below overamped level of high I will try and ride it as long as possible before shooting anymore. This could be anywhere as long as 12-18 hours. If it was too small a hit I’ll wait 30 mins and then shoot an appropriately sized top up shot. I don’t mind this too much because it means I usually get a bonus second rush.

However as the binge goes on the time between top ups begins to shorten. By end of Day 3 on a three day binge it might only be 3-4 hours. At this point I still get a little rush but nothing to write home about and its a sign to me that its near time to stop and get some sleep.

Usually I start my binge in the evening around 7 PM which times my second shot nicely for around 5-7AM which lets me start the second day all sparkly eyed and full of beans. Since I live with family I have to be careful to maintain normal appearances when binging which means at least seeming to keep normal awake/sleep patterns. Mostly when I have a shot I’m too fucked up straight away to talk to family but I settle into in about 15-20 mins and then I’m good to be sociable. However, by day 3 I’m avoiding contact as much as I can without being suspicious.

Normally I binge for max 48 hours to avoid psychosis although this time I pushed it closer to 72 because my gear was so good I couldn’t get through it all in a shorter time. Last shot was a .3 I think and I was able to sleep about 5 hours after that. The longer and harder I go the easier it is to finally sleep at the end. On average I get through 1-2 grams in 48-72 hours. Which is fucking ridiculously expensive here and probably unsustainable unless I start a life of crime (kidding).

Notwithstanding everything I just wrote, I have also sometimes enjoyed just having a single .05 or .1 shot and trying to have a normal work day (also to save money). I’m ADHD so it feels a bit like being medicated for a while. But ultimately meth for me is about being fucked up so inevitably I go back to maxing it out.