• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Tianeptine Pharmaceutical Grade Powder

elpawnnegro

Greenlighter
I am looking to speak with someone else that has experience with injecting tianeptine powder. I have some questions regarding long term usage as I have been doing it rather heavily for over a month and I notice it is trashing my veins and I am a 10 year veteran heroin addict. BTW heroin doesn't even compare to tianeptine. Anyone that tries to tell you it is not an opiate and therefore cannot produce opiate-like effects needs to order a big batch and fade the fuck out. Unless you are shooting pure, china white or fentanyl laced dope - it cannot even come close to matching the incredible rush that tianeptine produces. It feels like shooting morphine minus the histamine reaction but about 10X the intensity. I have shot 200mg morphines many a time and the rush doesn't even come close to matching that of 200mg of Tianeptine.

Also, I would like to mention - THIS IS NOT THE PILL PRESCRIBED IN EUROPE AS AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT. This is 99% pure pharmaceutical grade Tianeptine powder. Think of it as the active ingredient in the prescription pills minus all the binding agents like silica. Also, please save your limb necrosis copypasta because I once again re-iterate, THIS IS NOT THE PILL etc etc. It does not contain silica as a binding agent which is what is causing the necrotic limb issues with those russians. They are shooting 100+ 12.5 mg pills per day and apparently not using a micron filter and it is the combined silica working its way into the capillaries that is causing the necrosis.

Hopefully, there is someone else out there that has been shooting this shit for awhile that I can talk to about some issues I have been experience. (Mainly vein hardening, this shit is rough on the veins like nothing I have ever before used. Even dirty crystal meth is easier on the veins that this shit)

If you're having problems with your limbs, here's an idea, don't inject the shit anymore.

Neither of your threads are in the spirit of HR.

Last edited by a moderator:
given that tianeptine is not indicated for IV usage and you're observing your veins getting fucked up, i think the only sensible answer is that you shouldn't be doing it long term...

other thread said:
As of this morning, I noticed I can no longer feel my pulse in either wrist and my arms are swollen. My veins are also becoming like cords and are impossible to hit. I am having to hit veins I have never even thought of hitting as of late. This shit is really hard on the vein and I am wondering if it is do too the highly caustic nature of the drug or other reasons.

have you considered the russians aren't losing their arms just because of silica? MAYBE THE TIANEPTINE IS CORROSIVE TO YOUR VEINS!

If this thread isn't too old, I'd like to put in my input, and hopefully hear from others. I haven't been able to find much info on long-term heavy IV dosing of tianeptine.

I have been using Tianeptine powder IV for about 3 months now. It didn't take me long to go from a few small injections to where I am now. Currently, I IV approximately 75-100mg pure powder around 10-15 times a day. I have also experienced the vein hardening you speak of. My friend, whom I frequently use with, says he can hit a vein in his arm once or twice before it turns into a useless rubber cord.

I began injecting into the femoral veins in the groin area about a week ago, which actually seems to be the way to go, at least for me.
Tianeptine seems to cause blood coagulation. In the smaller veins, this coagulation causes blockage much more quickly than in the much larger femoral vein.

Tianeptine is the first drug I've used IV to this degree. I've casually shot heroin, methoxetamine, and zolpidem, but never had the blood coagulation issue.

What I've found, is that staying super hydrated and taking 325mg aspirin every 4-6 hours(with 500ml water) greatly extended the life of the veins in my arms, but by slipping up for one day, I lost all the good ones. I've continued taking aspirin religiously, with one 500ml bottle of water with each dose. Occasionally, I will take 650mg of aspirin, usually only if I have extended my interval to 6-8 hours since last dose.

^Interesting post. How would you describe the feel versus oral? Any rush to speak of?

And no, I'd never do this, but am curious in the name of science.

The rush is amazing. A warm and tingly sensation all over. Also, my friend and I both noticed that with the rush, there is a very warm sensation around the rectum,which is actually quite enjoyable! The reason I continue IV use, is that the oral effects don't even come close. I feel that soon, though, I will have to switch to oral dosing only in order to quit.

I have also combined tianeptine with ambien(zolpidem) in two ways. I have insufflated 5-10mg ambien just before injecting the tianeptine. I have also mixed the two into one syringe for injection. With ambien(zolpidem), it is very important to filter very well, preferably with a micron filter. I have found that the combined effects give an amazing rush, followed by a calm, relaxed glow.

I do not advise anybody to try this. My friend did, and blacked out really badly. I have never had very bad reactions to zolpidem over the last 4 years I've had it prescribed, only slight short term memory loss. The vast majority of people have very strong, usually bad reactions to zolpidem.

Even the purest tianeptine turns into a superglue like substance even when perfectly dissolved in water.
You do not want it in your veins. It could end up making it to your heart if done enough and form a glob of sticky tianeptine enough to glue your heart into a solid position.
No more beating.

That is a long shot though.
The most logical would be it glueing a vein clogged and losing circulation of the blood that travels through said vein.

EDIT

Sorry, read the title, and only skimmed the posts.
I think i might have said something already said.
I'm new, my apologies.

EDIT

Sorry, read the title, and only skimmed the posts.
I think i might have said something already said.
I'm new, my apologies.

i'm sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to leave.

real talk though, this thread sounds like a lot of people trying to convince themselves that this shit is ok to slam, not anyone else.
did OP ever respond? or is it too hard to type without any arms?

I don't think it's so bad when you mix 25mg to 1ml water. What I end up with is nowhere near the consistency that some people claim.
That being said, I am absolutely doing my research so that my detox and quitting process is as smooth as possible. There's no argument, this stuff is terrible for veins.

EDIT:
My goal here is to find more harm reduction for IV use, spread my knowledge of such, and to advise people against trying it, if they haven't already. I would love to see a way for this to be injected without trashing the veins.

Another thing I'm wondering, does anybody have any input on whether the vein hardening would be due to chemical irritation, or from blood clots, given the information in this thread? Or would that have to be diagnosed by an actual doctor?

The best way to find these things out is to do some research. Use google to find reliable sources. Studies; abstracts of studies, journals, etc. Search things like Intravenous Tianeptine. Tianeptine solvents. If you don't know anything about using solvents for IV use, Research solvents suitable for intravenous use in humans. If I had the knowledge, I'd share it, but I've never even heard of this drug.

edit: most if not all non-isotonic solutions of water should be diluted with water. Like using a 2:1 ratio when IVing benzodiazepines with PEG.

Last edited:
If you've got so much "pure" pharmaceutical tianeptine why not just eat the shit in capsules, instead of risking life and limb?

The oral effects are nowhere near the effects produced by IV. The rush from this stuff is absolutely amazing. Better yet, that rush is there every single time. The law of diminishing return doesn't really seem to apply here. I've got to stop, though. My veins can't take much more.

crazy, this sounds like something 14 yr old kids in russia would do, or maybe people in prison for life who for some reason have access to syringes

I am looking to speak with someone else that has experience with injecting tianeptine powder. I have some questions regarding long term usage as I have been doing it rather heavily for over a month and I notice it is trashing my veins and I am a 10 year veteran heroin addict. BTW heroin doesn't even compare to tianeptine. Anyone that tries to tell you it is not an opiate and therefore cannot produce opiate-like effects needs to order a big batch and fade the fuck out. Unless you are shooting pure, china white or fentanyl laced dope - it cannot even come close to matching the incredible rush that tianeptine produces. It feels like shooting morphine minus the histamine reaction but about 10X the intensity. I have shot 200mg morphines many a time and the rush doesn't even come close to matching that of 200mg of Tianeptine.

Also, I would like to mention - THIS IS NOT THE PILL PRESCRIBED IN EUROPE AS AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT. This is 99% pure pharmaceutical grade Tianeptine powder. Think of it as the active ingredient in the prescription pills minus all the binding agents like silica. Also, please save your limb necrosis copypasta because I once again re-iterate, THIS IS NOT THE PILL etc etc. It does not contain silica as a binding agent which is what is causing the necrotic limb issues with those russians. They are shooting 100+ 12.5 mg pills per day and apparently not using a micron filter and it is the combined silica working its way into the capillaries that is causing the necrosis.

Hopefully, there is someone else out there that has been shooting this shit for awhile that I can talk to about some issues I have been experience. (Mainly vein hardening, this shit is rough on the veins like nothing I have ever before used. Even dirty crystal meth is easier on the veins that this shit)

Strange you say this and at the same time so many other cheap drugs, supposed to be better than heroin, not only being very poisoning but also quite bad on your veins, arms and other part of the bodies.
If you research about that in Russia you´ll see lots of people losing much more than their veins for that rush.
Since not to long ago Krokodil was being sold as extra strenght heroin. The name came much later after they´ve showed what it makes to one´s body.

So far, I've been injecting into the femoral veins for about 3 weeks and they are holding up fine. My guess is that the swelling induced by chemical irritation is too much for smaller veins to handle.

I understand most of you have nothing productive to say here, but I would like to help other in harm reduction. This stuff does not have much effect orally, but when injected, it does give an amazing rush. Please, if you're just here to judge and belittle people, keep your comments to yourself. That is not the purpose of this thread.

So far, I've been injecting into the femoral veins for about 3 weeks and they are holding up fine. My guess is that the swelling induced by chemical irritation is too much for smaller veins to handle.

I understand most of you have nothing productive to say here, but I would like to help other in harm reduction. This stuff does not have much effect orally, but when injected, it does give an amazing rush. Please, if you're just here to judge and belittle people, keep your comments to yourself. That is not the purpose of this thread.

First off let me say I'm not judging or belittling you, I respect your choice to do as you please to your own body. But what you are doing is not in the interest of harm reduction, it is in the interest of making yourself feel better about self destruction.

I've just been talking about this over in the megathread, tianeptine is a drug with amazing therapeutic potential. It is the only substance that worked so quickly and effectively for my longstanding anxiety/depression issues, and the full array of benefits is still being uncovered. Those benefits will never be realized if it gets sent to Schedule I because people treat it like heroin, end up in the ER, and the media jumps on demonizing the latest "drug craze"

You say it doesn't do much orally, well maybe not for you, but it has turned my life around. Using it for its mild opioid agonism is like using a hacksaw instead of a scalpel, it may get the job done but there are more suitable tools available.

I'm sorry if I've come on too harshly, again I don't mean to criticize, I just really don't want to see this turn into the next bath salts epidemic. -rant done-

Just want to say some things. Don't IV tianeptine. Please. I quit about 3 months ago. I'm still trying to get rid of blood clots in my left arm from this stuff. Injecting tianeptine is not worth it!

I wish I'd have listened to people here and stopped sooner. In the interest of harm reduction, do not IV this stuff! I won't be doing it any more via any ROA. When I quit, it took me probably two weeks to be able to sit still and get comfortable. The withdrawals were just like methadone.

When I quit, that night I IV'd about 75mg of MXE. I did this 3 times, and my holed each time.

Throughout the next week, I got enrolled in college and got all my financial aid straight. I'm now going to college for neuroscience, with a minor in chemistry.

If anyone needs help or advice in regards to quitting tianeptine, feel free to message me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.