• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants injecting speed

raf-la-menace

Greenlighter
hello everyone

where can i found some harm reduction guide and infos about injecting speed ?
in europe we have access to a kind of "speed base" witch is in a form of a paste almost liquid… really strong
i know about inject h. or meth but no experience with sp
i know that there are lot s of "shit" mix with speed, so do i need to "clean up" it or filtered it ?
i m new here and maybe there are already threads on the subject ? how i can find them ?

thnaks for ur halp and advices

all best,

raf

If you have to ask then you probably shouldn't be doing it at all.

If you're doing it specifically for the rush then smoking it is fine. If you're using it as a tool and you'd like a rush then snorting will work. Both of these don't last very long, 90 minutes typically. Oral is perfectly fine for amphetamine. It lasts quite a while, drink a little caffeine with it. Here in the US speed tends to be about 10% pure. I've heard it's generally the same over in Europe.

thanks for ur answer, i meet a couple of people who re doing it, but rarely testimonies or "guides" on it… i m just looking for infos and harm reductions skills and to know if it s a current practice…

thanks for ur answer, i meet a couple of people who re doing it, but rarely testimonies or "guides" on it… i m just looking for infos and harm reductions skills and to know if it s a current practice…

I honestly don't see the benefit that you would get from injecting it. If you're trying to chase a high smoking will work fine for what you want. Snorting will also work rather well. But speed is a nasty drug in itself. You don't know what it's gonna be cut with, how pure it is, weather some kid just made it in his bathtub. Stick to just taking it oral, snorting, or smoking it.

If no one is gonna stop you from injecting I suggest at least purifying it in some way, putting it through a micro-filter, and making sure all your equipment is clean. Also, make sure you do all your research before you go along with it if you're going to. Don't forget that anymore than a few times a month and you're going to notice some rather noticeable effects from using needles.

"Base paste" is usually amphetamine sulphate or hydrochloride mixed with e.g. glucose and water. I have heard horror stories of dealers cutting their base with e.g. lead sulphate off the tops of car batteries though, so who knows whats in it.

Injecting amphetamine is not reccomended - though it does produce a "rush" the risk of infections and side effects from the powerful vasoconstrictive properties are not really worth it.

If you really want to inject it, use a micron filter and make sure to not "cook" your shots or you'll make it into speed-caramel.

I'd recommend against it. Injecting speed is really quite bad for your veins (worse than opis), especially considering it tends to be heavily cut. You're going to get a lot of long term problems arising from IVing, including but not limited to you not being able to get properly high from just snorting and other ROAs due to it being compared to your IV experiences, as well as the usual damage people get from IVing as a process, collapsed veins etc., which are made worse by speed being a vasoconstrictor.

If you insist on it though, this guide seems to explain most of it : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...p-and-inject-Amphetamine-safely.-(Video-Text)

thanks for all answers, the guide/thread were helpful and very interesting (!)
i choose to not try it, too much "unknown" parameters ;-)

thanks
knowledge is the best for an user !!! ;-)

raf

I honestly don't see the benefit that you would get from injecting it. If you're trying to chase a high smoking will work fine for what you want. Snorting will also work rather well. But speed is a nasty drug in itself. You don't know what it's gonna be cut with, how pure it is, weather some kid just made it in his bathtub. Stick to just taking it oral, snorting, or smoking it.

You can't smoke speed (correct me if I've wrong but I've never heard about or seen anyone smoke it, including HC speed users, they all IV it. I was heavily involved in the "speed scene" 10-12 years ago and have never heard about it being smoked. At least it's not especially effective, if it even would work. Snorting gives a strong rush if the stuff is good.

The paste the OP is mentioning is familiar, it's a sticky, slightly red/pink-coloured paste-like powder. Nothing I think would be suitable for IV'ing without many necessary precautions. I don't know the quality of speed in Germany, here in Finland it's often very pure (occassionally 80% ) and usually cut with maltodextrine. But you can never be 100% sure what the stuff is cut with.

You can't smoke speed (correct me if I've wrong but I've never heard about or seen anyone smoke it, including HC speed users, they all IV it. I was heavily involved in the "speed scene" 10-12 years ago and have never heard about it being smoked. At least it's not especially effective, if it even would work. Snorting gives a strong rush if the stuff is good.

The paste the OP is mentioning is familiar, it's a sticky, slightly red/pink-coloured paste-like powder. Nothing I think would be suitable for IV'ing without many necessary precautions. I don't know the quality of speed in Germany, here in Finland it's often very pure (occassionally 80% ) and usually cut with maltodextrine. But you can never be 100% sure what the stuff is cut with.

I know this is na old thread, but I stumbled upon it.

** IMPORTANT ** What the op is refering to is Amphetamine paste, what music guy is refering to is Meth I'm pressuming which is fine to smoke. Amphetamine however should NOT be smoked, I've never heard of anyone the does it (Snorting is most common, some people take orally, some people IV, I think you can plug it).

I could be wrong but I've heard several times that smoking "European Spead" is very bad.

mate, i know what the speed is like around here and i wouldn't touch it with a ten foot needle. the wet, presumably racemic amphetamine that gets sold for speed here is usually cut with a lot of shit even a micron won't remove.

It's the sulfate salt of amphetamine like eurospeed that is impossible to smoke without some chemistry involved and ending up with a different and likely hygroscopic salt (HCl).

My advice is to not inject speed. Boof it, it's a way better high imo. Plus being a slave to the needle can be a real bitch & has more health risks.

hello everyone

where can i found some harm reduction guide and infos about injecting speed ?
in europe we have access to a kind of "speed base" witch is in a form of a paste almost liquid… really strong
i know about inject h. or meth but no experience with sp
i know that there are lot s of "shit" mix with speed, so do i need to "clean up" it or filtered it ?
i m new here and maybe there are already threads on the subject ? how i can find them ?

thnaks for ur halp and advices

all best,

raf
First of all, I'd do an acetone-wash. Then get some proper filters if you're going to inject as you said - I'm sure someone on here knows which type.

First of all, I'd do an acetone-wash. Then get some proper filters if you're going to inject as you said - I'm sure someone on here knows which type.

I just posted a quick how-to on acetone washes in this thread (scroll down to post #7) You can search for more detailed instructions if need be: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/can-crystal-meth-no-powder-be-cut.904185/

You’ll want to use a wheel filter if you do this: here is a guide that’s pretty clear. You can probably get one from your local harm reduction organisation: https://nrch.com.au/wp-content/uplo...-brochure_North-Richmond-Community-Health.pdf

Injected "base" (amphetamine sulphate paste) many many times in my past. Just to counter a comment above it is a salt and cannot be smoked.

It is always cut with endless insoluble crap no matter the quality. This is setting you up for some serious complications if you miss a shot or even if you dont.

If you are determined to do it use a micron filter and do not heat the water, just dissolve what will dissolve and filter well

Personally I dont think the rush IV is worth it at all compared to something like IV cocaine, mephedrone or ethylphenidate. I was more just addicted to the needle rather than this being a particularly awesome ROA for amphetamine sulphate. Would recommend just drying and snorting it. 1000 times safer, not really any less intense

Injected "base" (amphetamine sulphate paste) many many times in my past.
Just a small point of clarity: amphetamine sulphate tends to be hygroscopic and it can be quite soupy/sludge-like, no doubt. But it still retains that sulphate molecule and is still soluble in water, hence why it would be injectable without serious issue. Your blood is also water soluble. So it's not truly a base, but acidic instead. I feel this is a point you already knew given the quotes around the word, “paste” but just to try and clarify for anyone else out there reading along who might've not picked up on this.

Just a small point of clarity: amphetamine sulphate tends to be hygroscopic and it can be quite soupy/sludge-like, no doubt. But it still retains that sulphate molecule and is still soluble in water, hence why it would be injectable without serious issue. Your blood is also water soluble. So it's not truly a base, but acidic instead. I feel this is a point you already knew given the quotes around the word, “paste” but just to try and clarify for anyone else out there reading along who might've not picked up on this.
Exactly this. Base is a street nickname and is a dangerous term as people confused it to mean it is referring to the freebase.

Freebase amphetamine is actually an oil and you are never likely to see it outside a lab or if you were to make it yourself.

Base paste is the sulphate salt and is water soluble. I dont even think it comes in a paste due to it being hygroscopic I believe it is actually treated with water purposefully to make it into a paste. Some crap originally that it may be harder to cut this way (harder than it sounds) but a lot of speed is probably paste now as a marketing ploy because people assume it is purer rather than the reality

However saying that in my experience the base paste I used to use tended to be much better quality than any powdered speed which tended to be absolute garbage, might just be I had a good supplier though

edit: just to reply to your other point, amphetamine sulphate is certainly injectable no problem. The problem is the absurd level to which it is stepped on with insoluble materials, its unreal

Last edited:
I prefer to inject my speed, the euphoria I get far surpasses that of smoking and I feel it instantly. Typically I will iv between .5g-1g spread throughout the day, depending on money and availability of clean syringes. Been doing this much for awhile it's kinda the norm. I'll smoke too and got rail, but when I'm by myself I'd prefer to inject and then just smoke a little with my cigs

I prefer to inject my speed, the euphoria I get far surpasses that of smoking and I feel it instantly. Typically I will iv between .5g-1g spread throughout the day, depending on money and availability of clean syringes. Been doing this much for awhile it's kinda the norm. I'll smoke too and got rail, but when I'm by myself I'd prefer to inject and then just smoke a little with my cigs
What do you do about the 30+ % of most speed that is cut. I’m not sure of your location but that’s the average for Europe give or take. Do you wash it or use a wheel filter?

I never did 30 years ago when I injected speed but damn I now wish I did.