• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Injecting meth stings (only sometimes)

captivateme

Greenlighter
I have a huge question iv been left unanswered for the longest time ever.. OK so, I want to know why meth Stings the veins sometimes and other times it doesnt..doesn't... what is making my veins sting? Is it the cut? Whats the cut that they're using? .. so many questions actually....

I asked the same question about a month ago, and the answers i got made sense to me. I noticed the sting (which sometimes was pretty bad) lol mostly on the veins that I've been using most frequently or if I had missed there recently its because the meth irritates it. And when I hit a vein I haven't really used it don't burn at all.

it shouldn’t burn in the vein but veins look like arteries & if you shoot in a artery for me and most people i know, it burns.. i’ve seen some people keep going despite the burn, but for myself i can’t do it -the burn hurts and immediately pull out … arteries have a brighter red blood than your veins because it’s oxygenated..

sometimes a spot will be sore if i used that spot a lot recently but it doesn’t sting or burn..

if your certain it’s burning in your vein, then possibly it is the cut

I only go in an artery if I dive too deep. I'll go past the vein and into the artery which.. in my case is probably one of the most painful and scary things i have ever felt. It feels like my arm blew up.. like if I'd strap dynamite to my forearm. But hey.. I was thinking it could just be the different types of cut used to draw it out for the profits. I just wish I knew 100% why that sting happens.. then it finishes with an excruciating itch.. oh man.

I only go in an artery if I dive too deep. I'll go past the vein and into the artery which.. in my case is probably one of the most painful and scary things i have ever felt. It feels like my arm blew up.. like if I'd strap dynamite to my forearm. But hey.. I was thinking it could just be the different types of cut used to draw it out for the profits. I just wish I knew 100% why that sting happens.. then it finishes with an excruciating itch.. oh man.
I know I didn't hit an artery, guarantee I was in the vein and it still burned but like I said I use the same veins often, don't really have a choice.

It's because when you hit in a vein that you've used frequently, some of the substance will leak out of the cuts in the vein that haven't healed up yet, causing a burning sensation in your arm or wherever. That's my theory. Definitely try to rotate sites.