• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting LSD

trancedeviate said:
No, 12mg would be 120 hits.

wrong, the average amount of lsd in the blotter is about 67.25ug.

67.25 micrograms = 0.06725 milligrams

If you wanna be technical, 120mg = 120,000ug

which would equal about 1784.39 hits
even if there was 100 ug's per hit that would be about 1200 hits

trancedeviate said:
No, 12mg would be 120 hits.

jerkoff27 said:
120mg = 120,000ug <snip> even if there was 100 ug's per hit that would be about 1200 hits

The funny thing is you're both right.

And I call B.S. on 67.25, what source are you using for that?

JuniorJunkie270783 said:
never heard of injecting acid put try puttin few acid tabs on your eyes for a couple minutes. you be tripping your tits off
Yeah, that's possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen written on Bluelight. The risk of production impurities or solvents poses a risk to your eyes, as do the fibres when coming into contact with either your sclera or lens.

Why would anyone risk damaging their eyesight by using this administration route - especially when there is no obvious reason to suggest why absorption rate or speed would be increased?

JuniorJunkie270783 said:
never heard of injecting acid put try puttin few acid tabs on your eyes for a couple minutes. you be tripping your tits off
No... no no no. Don't give advice like that on BL.

hmmm..i see no need for i.v LSD but maybe thats because i dont plan on doing LSD in any form. but hey i dont know it just seems like a bad idea to me?

im pretty sure mushrooms have other substances in them that ARE lethal if taken too much...

psilocybin isnt the only chemical in mushrooms you know

Psych0naut said:
You must have crappy LSD then. Average here is over 100ug, probaply around 120ug or so.

lol how do "I" have shitty LSD lol i dont even do acid, the link i posted is a report done by a third party. So hense "they" have shitty lsd lol

^^^ Sorry, but by you, I meant the people in the country with that average. You, as in them. Not you, jerkoff ;)

A huge druggy that i know told me that he tried injecting liquid LSD once (he doesn't bullshit usually). According to him, it produce an intense, short trip and as soon as you remove the needle from your arm you are already tripping. :\

On his deathbed, Aldous Huxley was intravenously injected with 250ug LSD, one can find many articles of Huxley's experience, written down by his wife, which are published. It's a nice and informative read.

only two people i've heard of taking IV LSD were Huxley and Anthony Kiedes (rhcp singer). He said it was the first time he peaked on acid in 1 second.

he put a tab in a spoon added vodka and cooked it a little (i think) and filtered and shot.

i was thinking about this the other day... especially Huxley... i'd love to go out that way...

bfisher said:
Actually, Heres a Fact for you.

You cannot OverDose on a Non-Lethal Substance... To be able to OVERDOSE on a drug it HAS to be a lethal substance, and LSD is NOT a lethal substance, just like mushrooms. show me 1 documented case where a human died from a LSD or mushroom OVERDOSE, not a case where they killed themself, but a case where they died because of a "toxic" dose, which doesnt exist.

I call bs on this.
i'm pretty sure psilocybin is a poison yo.
too much of ANYTHING can kill you.
even water.
and that isn't exactly lethal in my book.

center said:
^ Your friend injected a droplet of LSD in water, then proceeded to ...remove the needle....and?

Dropping into a full fledged LSD trip within a second sounds rather uncool.

He actually had a vile of LSD and dropped about 3 hits in water soaked it up in the syringe and injected it

Wouldn't most water have trace amounts of Chlorine in it? Providing in the sad destruction of LSD

Probably, that's why he said it sucked, I wasnt there so I dont know.

bfisher said:
Actually, Heres a Fact for you.

You cannot OverDose on a Non-Lethal Substance... To be able to OVERDOSE on a drug it HAS to be a lethal substance, and LSD is NOT a lethal substance, just like mushrooms. show me 1 documented case where a human died from a LSD or mushroom OVERDOSE, not a case where they killed themself, but a case where they died because of a "toxic" dose, which doesnt exist.

Truth, thanks to good luck we have 2 great substances that are non lethal:)

my buddy from rehab said he used to do it. he would leave it in the water for a bit, then throw the blotter away & inject... to use the blotter as cotton is a good idea btw!