• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting LSD

faster come-up.. no real rush though

@xxanaxx: i hope your avatar isn't you shooting up... lol

I'm sure it's possible, but it seems like it would be tricky IMO.

random, i had a guy at the gym telling me that he tried that once. drew up like a regular shot, but used the blotter as the cotton. said he felt it almost instantly. i didnt think it woudl work like that but i dont know much about lsd.

I Had a friend do this once he said its better just sticking it on you're tounge though

^ Your friend injected a droplet of LSD in water, then proceeded to ...remove the needle....and?

Dropping into a full fledged LSD trip within a second sounds rather uncool.

if you're looking for higher bioavailability, ugh, yeah sure... but this really doesn't seem worth it...
@xxanaxx: i hope your avatar isn't you shooting up... lol
I was actually curious if that's you shooting up xxa lol
but why do you hope it's not him?

soundthecymbals said:
It takes just as long to come up as oral LSD.
really? have you tried iving it? i'm curious now i thought it should be faster with iv.

My friend did it (actually, I did it for him, he didn't know how to hit a vein).
He put the blotter in ~1 mL water (distilled or DI or one of those) and let it sit for a while, like 10 minutes. Then I drew it up for him and hit the vein in the crook of his arm.
His pupils got huge in literally just a couple of minutes. He said it came on faster and lasted about the same amount of time.
He really just did it for bragging rights though.

narutokun said:
really? have you tried iving it? i'm curious now i thought it should be faster with iv.

oh god please people don't give this kid ideas

It takes just as long to come up as oral LSD.

I can vouch this, as I've IV'd acid. I used to do alot of acid for a while, dosing around 10-20 hits multiple times a week. I've also shot it a couple times.

It's not quite like IVing other drugs. What I noticed is when you eat it, you feel nothing for an hour, then feel 'weird' for 20 minutes, then start tripping. When you inject it, you skip the wait and just feel 'weird' for 20 minutes, then start tripping.

I didn't notice any difference from shooting and eating it besides skipping that initial wait. I didn't notice much difference in the intensity either, which I think has to do with acid being such a small drug in the first place probably. I dunno.

Just how it went for me. There's nothing to gain from shooting acid, besides maybe a shorter wait, but the drug lasts so long anyways it doesn't really matter in my opinion.

Anyways it dissolves in water, just don't use tap water. Chlorine in the tap can destroy LSD. It's also alcohol soluble.

This has 'bad idea' written all over it. Chew your blotter like the rest of us. For all you know you could have blotter adulterated with DOB, which would definitely not be fun to inject.

^^Good point. There are a few drugs that could conceivably be on blotter that I would not want to inject.

Not that you should be shooting tap water at all, but remember that LSD is an unusually fragile molecule, and regular tap water will probably destroy it. Just an FYI.