• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Hydromorph Contin

zipper9996

Greenlighter
Hey Guy's

Does anybody know how to inject hydromorph contin.... crushing those little hard balls then injecting it?

Thanks guys

The same way you would inject any other dilaudid but but first you must crush the balls inside the capsules with a mortar & pestle, or some sort of pill crushing device, until it is in powder form, put in spoon or cooker, add water(but do not cook!! use cold-warm, not hot water, cold to lukewarm is perfect though), stir solution for a few minutes if that, dilly or hydromorph dissolves very fast in water, it is practically meant to be iv'd as far as pills go, filter until you have a clear, not cloudy solution with a micron filter or q-tip cotton rolled tightly, pull up the solution, find a vein, inject, and enjoy for that amazing 5 minute rush, 30 minute high, and then fiend like its crack and want to do more every hour! that is IV dilaudid/HM in a nutshell, fucking awesome rush/high, but short lived! very short lived! If I were you I wouldn't do it! its hella addicting, and you wont want to take the dilly any other way again, I can promise you! IV owns every other ROA with hydromorphone/dilaudid... just don't do it, but if you do its better you be safe and know what to do. Be careful.

Have you take hydromorphone before? What is your opiate tolerance like?

it's been awhile, but aren't those the capsules? they come apart at the seem in the middle if you pull it with a bit of force. just dont pull it too hard or all of it will go flying everywhere. dump the capsule into a bottle cap or whatever add the water, etc. continue like normal.

^You would have to crush the beads first. Don't just dump the beads into your spoon, or whatever you use to prep shit for IV, and add water, that wouldn't work well at all, needs to be powder first.. but with the tablets, I didn't even crush them, I just put the whole or half a tab in the spoon, added water and it would melt into the cold water instantly! there was no need to crush those.. the beads take a bit more work for sure to prep for a suitable IV solution. Also Hopeless Soul has a point! OP, if you don't have a tolerance to dilaudid or any opiates, do NOT just jump right on into IV hydromorphone, it is extremely powerful, even to people with a tolerance! The first time I tried dilaudid IV, I only did 4mg and was destroyed!!! I literally had such a crazy rush I couldn't move in the chair I was sitting in, it was like I was paralyzed, wrapped in a warm blanket, feeling like I was a cloud or some shit... just felt completely weightless and amazing off half an 8mg tab.. and I had a fairly high tolerance to oxy at the time! like over 100mg a day of oxy at the very least, that was my DOC at the time I tried dilly.

Do you have an update Zipper? Have you taken your dose yet, are you okay? :sus::?

Ilove2nod - you are right. like I said its been awhie. I saw hydromorph contin and all I thought was capsule. i ditched pharms for dope and forgot what got me there :p

True.. I did the same shit. Like a lot of us do, as opioid addicts... unless I had a script of something like oxy, dilly, etc.. I would take the H, as it is so much cheaper and my tolerance had gotten way too high from pharms so the amount of money I spent on pharms was absolutely ridiculous, when I found dope I was like "where the fuck has this been all my life!?" but in the end I became stupidly addicted to H, and currently am taking subutex daily... I was getting out of control with that shit for quite a while..

So I'm posting because you definitely seem to know how to have fun which brings me to other questions that you can completely ignore if you have no guidance to share with me. But I recently moved and I had a life similar to yours until I made a move to help my career, due to my career I don't work in a field that would help me get anything for a good time solely because they're boredsnores so I didn't know if you had any advice with me moving to a new place knowing no one how I may be able to score some happiness like some of which is in your title and maybe a few other types of things? Always curious..

So I'm posting because you definitely seem to know how to have fun which brings me to other questions that you can completely ignore if you have no guidance to share with me. But I recently moved and I had a life similar to yours until I made a move to help my career, due to my career I don't work in a field that would help me get anything for a good time solely because they're boredsnores so I didn't know if you had any advice with me moving to a new place knowing no one how I may be able to score some happiness like some of which is in your title and maybe a few other types of things? Always curious..
I don't quite understand what u mean. You want to move because you can't find h? And quit your career to score?

^Yeah I was confused by contour.creature as well.. he posted the exact same thing in another thread.. this website isn't for helping people get drugs! No sourcing on here contour.creature.. if you want opiates and have pain, see a pain management doc.. if you just want to get high, the only advice I can give is just don't, its not worth it! If you already do opiates, then you should already know, go to a neighborhood where there are drugs around or the "ghetto" areas, and try to find something open air, that's really all you can do in a new town with no one to help, but watch yourself, depending on the area that can be super risky, especially with opiates. so much fake shit around these days..

Hey guys.... I have a high tolerance to opiates, due to injuries I've been on them a long time. I usually inject 6-7 8mg hydromorphone... great rush but fast acting. Recently someone broke into my car and took my pills. Now I have hydro contain 30mgs at home but don't know how to inject it. I tried it and I heated up the water to boiling in the spoon after breaking up little beads... didn't get nowhere the rush that I got form dilaudid 8's. I think I was doing something wrong. any help or input would be great guys...thanks

You may well have destroyed the active drug when you boiled the water in the spoon.

Also note that hydromorphone will never have "legs" (long lasting effects), but it will be worse through IV. It isn't for nothing that Dilaudid is the "crack of opiates."