• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs injecting flubromazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ih8myself

Greenlighter
is it possible, and does anybody know the solubility of this rc. If you made a solution with propylene glycol, and mixed with bac water, would this work?I'm aware the idea is probably very retarded, but i'm just curious

In theory. I used to do it with etizolam, I shoot it with dope at the same time mmmmm.

I also did it with etiazolam. dissolved 150mg in 15ml of prop glycol for a ratio of 10mg/ml. I made four vials and learned the hard way to keep the vial in my hand the entire time I have the cap off, too easy to knock over. 10 units on a rig would be 1mg, kinda not amazing but I just love the needle.

How is flubromazepam, I used to get the Roche brand bromazepam and they were chill as fuck, 3 and 6mg pills and they were the ONLY benzo ive tried which the muscle relaxing properties didnt feel present, like it was all in the mind which was great. is flubromazepam similar?

I also did it with etiazolam. dissolved 150mg in 15ml of prop glycol for a ratio of 10mg/ml. I made four vials and learned the hard way to keep the vial in my hand the entire time I have the cap off, too easy to knock over. 10 units on a rig would be 1mg, kinda not amazing but I just love the needle.

How is flubromazepam, I used to get the Roche brand bromazepam and they were chill as fuck, 3 and 6mg pills and they were the ONLY benzo ive tried which the muscle relaxing properties didnt feel present, like it was all in the mind which was great. is flubromazepam similar?
It has a very long half life/ come up(that's why i'm curious about this roa). Takes about 2 hours to feel, but if you take enough it will definitely hit you hard. At first I noticed the overall well beng feeling like etiz, and some muscle relaxing properties. Then very hard sedation, but I think I overdid with the dose a bit-30mg. I tried bromazepam once, and don't think I took enough to get anything from it. My tolerance is pretty insane, and the benzos i've tried are xanax, ativan, halcion, klonopin, midazolam, temazepam, and etizolam. I would rate flu 1 or 2 for me. I enjoyed it

Flubromazepam, crazy half life. Urine detection times?

It has a very long half life/ come up(that's why i'm curious about this roa). Takes about 2 hours to feel, but if you take enough it will definitely hit you hard. At first I noticed the overall well beng feeling like etiz, and some muscle relaxing properties. Then very hard sedation, but I think I overdid with the dose a bit-30mg. I tried bromazepam once, and don't think I took enough to get anything from it. My tolerance is pretty insane, and the benzos i've tried are xanax, ativan, halcion, klonopin, midazolam, temazepam, and etizolam. I would rate flu 1 or 2 for me. I enjoyed it
does any1 have any idea of the time it takes for flubromazepam to be undected in a simple work place urine dip test? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.