• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting "Fake Oxys"/Fentanyl pills

orderedelite

Bluelighter
So if I had those green, fake 80mg oxy's that are actually Fentanyl, is it possible/worth it it to break it down to inject?

If so, would I just take some of the powder and mix it up with water, or are there binders to get past first?

Thanks!

I'm no expert but don't all pills have binders to keep them together so if you are going to crush them up with water your best to make sure you know what your doing as far as using a filter and carefully taking your time loading up the fit.

Isn't Fentanyl far more potent than oxy's or even heroin? Correct me if i'm wrong but how can pharmaceuticals that have some recreational value be fake and if they are fake how can you safely know what dose is ok to IV. If i was you orderedelite i would just swallow the pills for a cheap buzz

A lot of the fake oxys are stronger than normal oxys. 80 mg oxy is a shit load. If you do inject it start with like 1/5, but I wouldn't. Could OD.

1. You do not know the dose or what kind of Fentanyl or Fentanyl Derivative is in them.
2. The amount of fillers in relation to the active ingredient is even higher compared to other pills.

So no, you should definitely not IV them unless you do not care about your life and limbs.
Please be careful!

OK yeah, I've decided it's not a good idea to IV. Just the fact that they are pressed by dealers rather than an actual Rx company means that the Fent won't be evenly distributed, making it a russian roulette game. Thanks for point, Zerwas. I have full on OD'ed on Heroin before and am not going down that road again.

Boku_, I was confused when I first heard the term, but they are known as fake Oxy's because they look like Oxy's, but actually have Fentanyl in them.
Alot of people have been ODing on them due to not reducing the dosage because they think they are normal Oxy's.

And yeah, I'm not going to do the whole pill at once!! I have no tolerance. I'll be splitting it into 1/8's to snort 10mg at a time.

Apparently they're only 30% bioavailable orally, but 90% insufflated, anyone chime in on that?