PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Information/feedback about these blotters ? [Europe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychToaster

Greenlighter
Just laid my hands on these... They are completely tasteless and have a brand new solid paper feel. Some sort of purpleness on the back side with a gray line crossing in the middle. They are sold at a rather expensive price as clean and potent LSD. Anyone stumbled across these recently ?

09db395173.jpg

09db936dfd.jpg

Hi, psychtoaster

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately here we don't allow substance IDing threads. It's important you realize that you cannot properly ID blotters just by the design and that it can be dangerous to assume that you do know for sure.

There are region forums including one (EADD) for europe, and different drugs like MDMA or LSD are discussed there including batches. I can't really speak for EADD or comment on their policy all that much, but you are not to really try and ID i would say.

I can move this thread over there for you if you want. Sorry of this is a bit unclear about the rules. They would have to merge this thread into their LSD thread, you can discuss LSD in europe there if you are just generally interested in talking about it.

QED
vvvv

Last edited:
Oh ok thanks for the info ... Nevermind don't move this... delete it. :) I'll have a look over at EADD !! :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.