• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

In-Person NA meetings in North Jersey (USA)

Lobita

Bluelighter
Hi! I’m 1 week clean off Opiates today. So right now, the mental part is messing with me. I need a meeting and I need to get out of the house. Zoom meetings are great and all but are there any going on in person around me??

I don't know if anyone will jump in here locally but here is a link to NJ N A meetings, including known in person meetings:

N A meetings in NJ

Last edited:
Thank you :) I figured it was a long shot. I’ve already found two people on here who live in my area so I thought I’d try

Congrats on 1 week clean! I don't know about in person meetings in NJ, but I know a lot of good zoom meetings both here in Baltimore and one good one in NY.

Have you ever heard of DAA? Drug Addicts Anonymous. Basically they identify as drug addicts but they work the steps through the AA book. They have some great meetings.

I'd happily point you toward some good zoom meetings if you'd like. I know, it doesn't quite match the real thing but they've started to grow on me.

Congrats on 1 week clean! I don't know about in person meetings in NJ, but I know a lot of good zoom meetings both here in Baltimore and one good one in NY.

Have you ever heard of DAA? Drug Addicts Anonymous. Basically they identify as drug addicts but they work the steps through the AA book. They have some great meetings.

I'd happily point you toward some good zoom meetings if you'd like. I know, it doesn't quite match the real thing but they've started to grow on me.
Im one of those perpetually late people. I plan to join a noon zoom meeting and I always lose track of time until I realize it’s way to late. In person meetings are a bit easier to plan and remember. My two small kids don’t help my time management lol
I have not heard of DAA but I’m interested. And a variety of zoom meetings at different times might help me catch one. Thank you!

Im one of those perpetually late people. I plan to join a noon zoom meeting and I always lose track of time until I realize it’s way to late. In person meetings are a bit easier to plan and remember. My two small kids don’t help my time management lol
I have not heard of DAA but I’m interested. And a variety of zoom meetings at different times might help me catch one. Thank you!
Awesome, I've sent you a message with all of the zoom meetings I go to, apologies a lot of them are AA meetings, but I've always considered NA and AA to be interchangeable.