Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

In NSW? Take the NUAA Needle Syringe Program Access Survey

SixBuckets

Bluelighter
NUAA (the NSW drug user organisation) is seeking feedback on needle syringe program (NSP) services in your area. Your feedback as a service user will help them work out where there are gaps and what they can do to support people who inject drugs. It's a quick, 5-minute, anonymous survey.

http://nuaa.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/nuaa/nsp-services-survey/http://nuaa.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/nuaa/nsp-services-survey/

If you'd like to speak to someone directly, PM me and I'll pass on their phone number.

Thanks mate...... If what I said in the survey is actually considered(and im sure many people will be saying the same thing as I did in a roundabout way) then it has been the communication I have been trying to have with these guys. They have recently removed wheel filters from the items they stock in my area because of funding and that is really not a good thing! Remove the tourniquets, give smaller amounts of cotton and water(there's always tons left over) and just reduce the amount of things given in one go because these filters are a lifeline! You can use anything for a tourney anyway, you cant use anything for a wheel filter! I think it was such a bad move from these guys :-( Not that I use them all that often but if there were a pill I was going to inject id much, much rather have the option to filter it properly. Though in saying that I would still inject the pills without a wheel filter and I know most other people that I associate with probably would too, and that alone is enough to get them back. I also outlined the fact that the government will end up saving so much money that they WILL end up spending on fucked up pill addicts that have been ravaged by the effects of injecting pill particles.