• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

In College and Can't Get Girls

I wouldn't be getting so negative about dumb chicks, might be the only way you're gonna get laid.
Bitch please. I'm doing an undergrad in pure mathematics. I doubt you can do basic arthimetic let alone fourier series and laplace transfroms. Get back to your Burger King shift. lol you stupid slut.

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't give a damn about what expertise you have or in what subjects. You're a pathetic little boy playing at being a man. Trying to get better at showing off to the other little boys. Like I said, you're all about appearances. You're fake. You wanna show off. About your education, your sexual experience, anything you think is important. It's why you imply you've experienced some of those exotic sex positions that you've either never tried, or you paid for. Because you want people to be impressed. It's sad. And I doubt you're happy living like that. People like you can't be happy because of how much you want compared to how much you have. Also like I said, a bad attitude. I dunno how old you are, but I sounds to me like you got grow the fuck up and get over yourself.

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't give a damn about what expertise you have or in what subjects. You're a pathetic little boy playing at being a man. Trying to get better at showing off to the other little boys. Like I said, you're all about appearances. You're fake. You wanna show off. About your education, your sexual experience, anything you think is important. It's why you imply you've experienced some of those exotic sex positions that you've either never tried, or you paid for. Because you want people to be impressed. It's sad. And I doubt you're happy living like that. People like you can't be happy because of how much you want compared to how much you have. Also like I said, a bad attitude. I dunno how old you are, but I sounds to me like you got grow the fuck up and get over yourself.
I do know one thing: I'm better than you. Academically and socially. You sound like a pissed off burger flipper.

OP, you've stated that your behavior in RL is much better than what you are displaying here. Why? Which is the "real" you? If it's the kinder, gentler RL version, what do you get out of acting the way you're acting in this thread? And why are you bashing people for drug use when you self-describe as
drug abuser (pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I like it all.)
?

OP, you've stated that your behavior in RL is much better than what you are displaying here. Why? Which is the "real" you? If it's the kinder, gentler RL version, what do you get out of acting the way you're acting in this thread? And why are you bashing people for drug use when you self-describe as ?
If you read through the thread, I was the one who was attacked first. Me a drug abuser? Yes. like oxy, smoking reefer, doing benzos, dropping acid, doing morphine ... but unlike others in this thread I'm NOT an addict.

I do know one thing: I'm better than you. Academically and socially. You sound like a pissed off burger flipper.

As I said before, someone secure in themselves has no need to defend against attacks. So if believing that is what you need to dismiss my observations of you, which deep down you probably know to have more truth to them then you'd like, then I have no desire to fight you on it.

So, believe whatever you wish. I had no delusions that I would convince you of anything. I have however found riling you up very amusing.

But as a caring person I'll leave you with this. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone, you don't need to lie or deceive. Trust me, just being you and not caring what people think is far more liberating. I don't pretend to be perfect at it, you have to work at it. But it's worth it.

Your education doesn't matter, your social skills and talent don't matter. Those are not the worthwhile tests of a worthwhile person. And on that most important quality you have far yet to go. I'm not there yet either, but trying is the point, not succeeding. Consider it.

Basically you're a dudebro..

Haha a dudebro. The fuck is that xD

I think the bigger question is.. why would you be so desperate to want college girls in the first place? No offense to them, or you, I mean you are that age.. but most women that age don't even know what the fuck they want from one day to the next, 'want' as in anything. Find a steady girlfriend instead who is decent, you'll learn more in that process than you will from hooking up with a bunch of random bints who will probably suck ass in bed anyway.

Your response to criticism/attacks, regardless of who attacked first or whether the criticism is "fair," still says far more about you than it does about the other party. Also, using "queer" in a derogatory way is an attack on any and every queer. You call yourself a gentleman, but in no way are you behaving like one.

And the "abuser but not an addict" bit is just... lol. Yeah. Okay.

Even if it were true it wouldn't justify attacking addicts.

michael25 i think you seriously need to adjust your attitude here.

you're being very defensive and pedantic and petty to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

just digest the advice they're giving you. the way you're being on this thread really seems to explain why you're having trouble getting laid.

often women can be quite dismissive or rude to men that are coming on to them, but i've found that this melts away with a bit of charm and playful joking. whereas i'd imagine you screaming in their faces to fuck off.

you take yourself faaar to seriously, and a lot of women find a sense of humour one of the sexiest things a man can possess.

Its like money when u got alot its easy to get more
Birds r just like this they see u with a bird theyll figure your got a massive knob n giving her a proper shagging then they come to u

Dont fear rejection get out there n ecude confidence domination emulate christian gray

As I said before, someone secure in themselves has no need to defend against attacks. So if believing that is what you need to dismiss my observations of you, which deep down you probably know to have more truth to them then you'd like, then I have no desire to fight you on it.

So, believe whatever you wish. I had no delusions that I would convince you of anything. I have however found riling you up very amusing.

But as a caring person I'll leave you with this. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone, you don't need to lie or deceive. Trust me, just being you and not caring what people think is far more liberating. I don't pretend to be perfect at it, you have to work at it. But it's worth it.

Your education doesn't matter, your social skills and talent don't matter. Those are not the worthwhile tests of a worthwhile person. And on that most important quality you have far yet to go. I'm not there yet either, but trying is the point, not succeeding. Consider it.
I pissed you off, otherwise you wouldn't respond to my posts. Silly little girl.

michael25 i think you seriously need to adjust your attitude here.

you're being very defensive and pedantic and petty to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

just digest the advice they're giving you. the way you're being on this thread really seems to explain why you're having trouble getting laid.

often women can be quite dismissive or rude to men that are coming on to them, but i've found that this melts away with a bit of charm and playful joking. whereas i'd imagine you screaming in their faces to fuck off.

you take yourself faaar to seriously, and a lot of women find a sense of humour one of the sexiest things a man can possess.
If you read through the post history you'll see that I was attacked first for no valid reason. I assure you, I am quite the gentleman in real life.

I agree that you are immature. I like that you like your ego. It's the only fuel to get better. So because you study pure maths you are "better". I see the acid didn't do any good to you....

When you are able to change your values and you understand that we are all the same and we just happen to like and act differently you will understand. Someone that REALLY feels superior and WANTS to help rather than JUST show off you can tell by the actions of the person. You are a person that wants to show off. And you think you have achieved something in life ? I was able to super advanced invert matrices calculation in C programming when I was 16 and had a Masters at your age and offered 80K wage and I studied nothing related to maths, then you MUST BE REALLY DUMB, a burger flipper for me . And also thats why you cant get any chicks , cause you suck. Do you like this in any way ? Do you like my attitude ? Do you get any feelings that I am trying to help you ?

It's good to know who you are, how you compare to other people. But when you start to compare yourself to other people so as only to feel better then you are way worse than any other worse than you... Yes there are silly girls but there is no reason to feel SUPERIOR to them. I understand you value someone being smart but how you react to people is clearly you have ego problems.

In this life I learned the hard way that being JUST very smart/genius doesn't get you far in society. To be smart you have to inflate your ego, because being smart is just this. People want motivation to be good ( eg I am gonna be the best, people will look up to me , people won't be able to take advantage of me etc ) . But its so easy to get into this loop and just be a really smart asshole. I found that all my academic knowledge is mostly shit when I spend time with not educated people. Just because you value education a lot it doesnt mean you wont find qualities in people that are not educated. Looking down to them its the worst thing you can do, because you are superior in no way to ANY other being or dead matter for that matter...

And if you need an answer to your original questions. Getting girls in your mindset will be almost impossible. But letting yourself go of your inflated ego ( you are just a college student.... ) and you will find yourself talking to loads of people going to parties and enjoying yourself around all kinds of people including interesting ( and not so ) interesting girls... I am always really open when we talk after a while I will tell them I like them hold their hand and kiss. It's WAY WAY WAY more simple than any mathematics your are studying... it's your inflated ego that creates all the problems , take this out of the equation and you have an algorithm as simple as x = a + b

Last edited:
girls won't acknowledge you because they do not like you. they either find you unattractive or can tell that you're an idiot/mouth-breather

have fun never getting laid again. I will laugh all the way into the next pussy I bury my face into ;)

as namnoc already said - if women won't give you any attention maybe you should start going after men? honest evaluation here, not trolling... maybe try kissing the best looking guy friend that you have, and see if you get a lil bit excited??

Especially in college, girls go for the jocks. Even if you are not athletic, try to look the part. Wear college t-shirts, athletic shorts, white socks, and clean new nikes.

girls won't acknowledge you because they do not like you. they either find you unattractive or can tell that you're an idiot/mouth-breather

have fun never getting laid again. I will laugh all the way into the next pussy I bury my face into ;)

as namnoc already said - if women won't give you any attention maybe you should start going after men? honest evaluation here, not trolling... maybe try kissing the best looking guy friend that you have, and see if you get a lil bit excited??
You're a fucking moron. What's your greatest feat? Becoming a mod on a drug son. Well done son! I'm a mathematical monster. You probably have trouble doing division. And once I finish my Master's I'll be shitting all over you.

Kiss guys? Please ... I'll leave that to you. Mod, you sound like a pissed off, dumb homo. Enjoy tacking it up the ass while you suck a cock. I have no homosexual tendencies. You chew shrooms and masturbate all over the 7-team squad.

Man, for a dumb mod you got quite the attitude. I hope you die. Seriously, I'd go to your grave and defecate on your tombstone.

Oh my god lollololol,I've never laughed so hard at a post before. Thank you for the sheer entertainment axl,oh god that's some funny shit. You better watch it though,he's six two,knows his math,and has a face that looks like he's shaved with a cheese grater!(not to mention he's the biggest homophobe I've ever came across) Beware of the Virginator!
Axl I didn't realize you were an Aussie did you make a Seinfeld reference(tv show) or was it coincidence what you said "not that there's anything wrong with it"?

Last edited:
fact of life: girls are mostly repelled by a lack of confidence. if you meet a girl and give off this desperate vibe, you already lost. think about it and maybe work on your personality. if you take some bullshit on the internet that serious and personal, you must be afraid and feeling judged quite often.

pro tip: care less about what other might think about you (hard to accomplish, I know)

/token constructive post, proceed trolling now

ahahahah i know this thread is old... but i just stumbled upon it and wow the OP seems like a very ignorant and insecure person, hilarious some of the things he said but also horrible

no wonder why this kid can't get girls.. OP you want advice on how to talk to girls? just talk to them like you would any other human being not some sexual object