• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction In case you were having a rough day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow_Mobius

Bluelight Crew
I've always been a glutton for suffering when it comes to spicy foods, and as many of you who share this awful addiction know, often the real punishment is the "fire snakes" (urban dictionary if lacking in imagination) not long to follow. I thought I was a veteran when came to this problem. I was wrong.

Not 10 minutes ago, I was sprinting through my house (of five) butt naked, grabbing a gallon jug of milk from the fridge, and rinsing my crack over the trash can. Fortunately, I was the only one home at the time, but I do owe my roommate a new gallon of milk. Never in my life have a felt a burning pain such as this coursing through my body.

Moral of the story: When you're at a thai restaurant and they ask how spicy you want your food, think about your butt hole before responding "how spicy can you make it?"

May this story be told once and never again on bluelight.

Peace

Might have been better posted elsewhere, but funny shit. I hope your butthole makes a full recovery.

I figured my poor experience with capsaicin best fit under other drugs. And thank you. I think I'm in the clear now

Status
Not open for further replies.