• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Acknowledgement of Today's Memmorium for Ryan "Quicksilver" Haight

Stargazer

Bluelight Crew
Although I am fairly new, I wanted to give my deepest sympathy to the family of and BLr's that lost a beloved family member and close friend on this day.

RIP Ryan "Quicksilver, Haight.

peace to all those that have passed<3 but more importantly safety to all those still kickin dust around this funky ball<3

My son's death made death a stark reality for all of his young friends and I am sure that is true for everyone represented here by a shrine in their name. For some of his friends his death was life changing in a positive way, for others it just deepened their despair. I always hope that the names in this shrine will strengthen hope and a tenacity for living. Life, even at its longest is very brief. Stay safe everyone and watch out for each other.<3

My son's death made death a stark reality for all of his young friends and I am sure that is true for everyone represented here by a shrine in their name. For some of his friends his death was life changing in a positive way, for others it just deepened their despair. I always hope that the names in this shrine will strengthen hope and a tenacity for living. Life, even at its longest is very brief. Stay safe everyone and watch out for each other.<3

I think about you especially, Herbivore every February 12th, in addition to remembering the person that Ryan Haight "aka Quicksilver" was. Thank you for your decision to become a part of the work we are doing, and thank you for being a powerful voice for positive change within this community.

To Ryan: It's been fourteen years, old buddy, and we still miss you. If you can see us from where you are, I hope you're proud of what we've become. We promise to keep trying our best.

Much love,

SG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sad news, losing BLs all too often lately.

RIP Quicksilver ❤️

To others,- pls take care

Rtp