• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Improving my freebase....

Soccertrendy

Bluelighter
So I'm in the UK, The cocaine isn't as good as other places.
So right now I have 3 sources for what I'd class as decent. Above average.
Anyway the way 95% of people here "washes up/rocks up" cocaine is to put bit on a spoon say up to a gram add 9.5-11% ammonia put a lighter underneath till it splits or separates not sure how best to describe it. Then stirr till it comes back to something hard drain it and then rinse with water in same spoon then smoke.
My quickfire questions for now are
What's best way to know you have heated it enough? Is there a tell tale sign? Can you heat it for too long and be detrimental to quality of end product?
One of the sources stuff goes hard almost as soon as the ammonia touches it sometimes other times if heated just right it may do the oil/split kinda thing but also when it does turn to rock its very difficult to melt again like all other stuff usually does, i mean in Ammonia or water it just dances about in near boiling ammo or water what could this be? Good or bad sign?

When I put my crack/rock/freebase into water to melt/water wash it what do I need to watch for? Is most of the stuff that hardens back good?
That's all for now I know there are far better ways to do things but I have experienced good results from other people (and myself) using this method so right now I want to use this due to circumstance when I have more time and product I'm going to attempt some other more advanced methods.
Any help is greatly appreciated also I have a little bit here and I don't Want to rock it till I have heard your answers.

P.s I can already do it, just want to make sure there's not something I could be doing better as I'm pretty much self taught. Never done it infront of anyone else who could advise me

Thanks in advance

I've never heard of people making freebase by heating ammonia and cocaine in a spoon, but it sounds a little sketchy. Heating ammonia (ie, ammonium hydroxide) produces ammonia gas, which is pretty nasty stuff. Granted, one can't fit that much ammonia on a spoon, so it won't generate much, but considering how often times one cooks many batches during a crack binge, the exposure could add up and might be harmful (especially since that exposure will be followed by significant additional stress to the lungs through the crack smoking process itself). The other concern would be residual ammonium hydroxide contamination of the crack if not properly washed.

Why not stick to the baking soda method?

Simply never saw anyone doing it or tried it. If you want to tell me in simple terms I will certainly give it a try. I suppose anything that minimises damage to one's body is a good thing

I've never heard of people making freebase by heating ammonia and cocaine in a spoon, but it sounds a little sketchy. Heating ammonia (ie, ammonium hydroxide) produces ammonia gas, which is pretty nasty stuff. Granted, one can't fit that much ammonia on a spoon, so it won't generate much, but considering how often times one cooks many batches during a crack binge, the exposure could add up and might be harmful (especially since that exposure will be followed by significant additional stress to the lungs through the crack smoking process itself). The other concern would be residual ammonium hydroxide contamination of the crack if not properly washed.

Why not stick to the baking soda method?
Because ammonia is, as far as I'm concerned, far superior, stronger, cleaner. The ammonia you use is only household ammonia, 10%/ammonia 90%/water. You never bring it to a boil, you only warm it, slightly. Fumes are negligible to virtually nonexistent, and ammonia is NOT flammable at 10% solution. The rock that forms is immiscible with ammonia (cannot chemically mix, like oil and water) so the only remaining ammonia is easily rinsed off. Some people do several rinses to be extra cautious. However, because ammonia is a gas, it evaporates completely, and quickly, which is why it's the predominant ingredient in window cleaner. A thoroughly dried rock cannot retain ammonia. People who have used bicarb for years will argue furiously, terrified to be wrong, but there is no doubt to me it is much stronger, hits you harder. Bicarb rock is bulkier, because the cocaine molecule binds to the bicarb molecule (which street dealers love for you to see.) No matter what you do, soda cook WILL contain bicarb, which you WILL smoke. If you use slightly too much soda, which many, many people do, it will be in there. Moreover, especially for newer users, there is 1001 ways to screw up a soda cook. Ammonia takes me (literally) under 3 minutes to complete (though you need to dry it.) There is virtually no way to screw it up. I could do it on a moving bus. It often returns 90%-95% + weight, if you're original product was good. It is, IMHO, simply a finer, easier, more productive end product. I would never use bicarb again, nor, I may point out, will anyone else I know who's tried this method. When I learned the process I was FURIOUS nobody had known/mentioned it to me before.

Last edited:
Because ammonia is, as far as I'm concerned, far superior, stronger, cleaner. The ammonia you use is only household ammonia, 10%/ammonia 90%/water. You never bring it to a boil, you only warm it, slightly. Fumes are negligible to basically virtually nonexistent, and ammonia is NOT flammable at 10% solution. The rock that forms is immiscible with ammonia (cannot chemically mix, like oil and water) so the only remaining ammonia is easily rinsed off. Some people do several rinses to be extra cautious. However, because ammonia is a gas, it evaporates completely, and quickly, which is why it's the predominant ingredient in window cleaner. A thoroughly dried rock cannot retain ammonia. People who have used bicarb for years will argue furiously, terrified to be wrong, but there is no doubt to me it is much stronger, hits you harder. Bicarb rock is bulkier, because the cocaine molecule binds to the bicarb molecule (which street dealers love for you to see.) No matter what you do, soda cook WILL contain bicarb, which you will smoke. If you use slightly too much soda, which many, many people do, it will be in there. Moreover, especially for newer users, there is 1001 ways to screw up a soda cook. Ammonia takes me (literally) under 3 minutes to complete (though you need to dry it.) There is virtually no way to screw it up. I could do it on a moving bus. It often returns 90%-95% + weight, if you're original product was good. It is, IMHO, simply a finer, easier, more productive end product. I would never use bicarb again, nor, I may point out, will anyone else I know who's tried this method. When I learned the process I was FURIOUS nobody had known/mentioned it to me before.

Interesting approach. If i still smoked crack/freebase I'm sure I'd give this a try.

Interesting approach. If i still smoked crack/freebase I'm sure I'd give this a try.
U really didn't know u can make freebase with ammonia? Lol I've only ever done crack made with baking soda. The ammonia thing scares me a bit, plus it's more intense they say...and crack is ALREADY fking intense haha.

I learned about using ammonia from This Thread

it’s a lot more time consuming and complex than your method and there’s no heat involved.

I didn’t know you could just throw coke and ammonia on a spoon and add heat.

searching through his post history might help you find info.

***Correct link

Last edited:
U really didn't know u can make freebase with ammonia? Lol I've only ever done crack made with baking soda. The ammonia thing scares me a bit, plus it's more intense they say...and crack is ALREADY fking intense haha.

Oh I've made freebase with ammonia, but never made it via the crude method described (just in a spoon with some heat). The heat sounds like a bad idea but I would have tried it out of curiosity.

Oh I've made freebase with ammonia, but never made it via the crude method described (just in a spoon with some heat). The heat sounds like a bad idea but I would have tried it out of curiosity.
Yeah, I concur with u. Xddd

Yeah, I concur with u. Xddd
When ammonia can only rapidly evaporate, and therefore cannot exist in a liquid state when exposed to air, and anyway cannot mix with base as the two are immiscible, I can't imagine whatever you're afraid of. Just make sure it's thoroughly dry. It's a pure product compared to smoking bicarb every time, which is impossible to remove. Not to mention cocaine hydrochloride itself is made with ammonia.

I learned about using ammonia from This Thread

it’s a lot more time consuming and complex than your method and there’s no heat involved.

I didn’t know you could just throw coke and ammonia on a spoon and add heat.

searching through his post history might help you find info.

***Correct link
It's amazing how clueless most people are about it, myself included. I was absolutely FURIOUS when I did it the first time and realized all the time I'd spent cooking inferior rock. But interestingly enough, that link you added will give you the best product you could ever try, 100% pure freebase with only ammonia. Absolutely genius. The difference with my day to day cook is, like soda base, many of the cuts remain in the rock. 100% freebase is truly a different thing from what you've ever tried. As for my cook, every single soda guy I got to try it never went back to soda. Not one.

Anyway the way 95% of people here "washes up/rocks up" cocaine is to put bit on a spoon say up to a gram add 9.5-11% ammonia put a lighter underneath till it splits or separates not sure how best to describe it. Then stirr till it comes back to something hard drain it and then rinse with water in same spoon then smoke.
What's best way to know you have heated it enough? Is there a tell tale sign? Can you heat it for too long and be detrimental to quality of end product?
One of the sources stuff goes hard almost as soon as the ammonia touches it sometimes other times if heated just right it may do the oil/split kinda thing but also when it does turn to rock its very difficult to melt again like all other stuff usually does, i mean in Ammonia or water it just dances about in near boiling ammo or water what could this be? Good or bad sign?

When I put my crack/rock/freebase into water to melt/water wash it what do I need to watch for? Is most of the stuff that hardens back good?
That's all for now I know there are far better ways to do things but I have experienced good results from other people (and myself) using this method so right now I want to use this due to circumstance when I have more time and product I'm going to attempt some other more advanced methods.
Any help is greatly appreciated also I have a little bit here and I don't Want to rock it till I have heard your answers.

P.s I can already do it, just want to make sure there's not something I could be doing better as I'm pretty much self taught. Never done it infront of anyone else who could advise me

Thanks in advance
It's as easy as could be. Everything you described is fine. If you don't mind losing some weight, you can get rid of most of the cuts - but not 100
It's amazing how clueless most people are about it, myself included. I was absolutely FURIOUS when I did it the first time and realized all the time I'd spent cooking inferior rock. But interestingly enough, that link you added will give you the best product you could ever try, 100% pure freebase with only ammonia. Absolutely genius. The difference with my day to day cook is, like soda base, many of the cuts remain in the rock. 100% freebase is truly a different thing from what you've ever tried. As for my cook, every single soda guy I got to try it never went back to soda. Not one.

Thanks in advance
Everything you're describing is right, just never let it boil. There is a trick to get a fair amount of cut out and increase the purity (obviously that means you'll lose some weight, but you can keep what you pull out and test it). Put your hydrochloride dope in the spoon. Have a pointy instrument, like an ice pick or piece of wire hanger. Use a syringe or eyedropper. With the blow in the spoon, add about 4 drops or so of 10,% ammonia and stir with sharp instrument. Immediately you'll see some clear, sticky goo form and probably sticking to your instrument. Anything clear and gooey like that is cut. You only have a quick chance to do it but get as much of the goo on your stirrer as possible and pull it out and smear it on a plate or something. It'll turn hard and white too eventually, so if your unsure, no fear, it's there for you to try if you like. You'll see if you smoke it there's a little bit of coke in it, bit the majority of it is clearly something else. Go back to the spoon, add more drops and keep mixing. Immediately you'll see bright white sludge start to grow as you add more ammonia, until you have what looks like a huge pile and it stops growing. That's all your freebase, add a bit more ammonia, it'll start to turn back to a liquid. NOW you can heat, never boiling, but you can get fairly hot, until the ammonia goes clear and the rock forms. You always know you're done when the ammonia goes completely clear. That means your base and ammonia have become totally immiscible. You may heat longer - but don't boil! - to melt it all into one super hard rock, which os my preference. Throw in some ice or cold water, mix around a bit. Then you may use tweezers to remove the rock, rinse thoroughly, and dry in front of a fan or space heater. It is essential you dry it completely so all possible ammonia traces have evaporated. Enjoy!

Because ammonia is, as far as I'm concerned, far superior, stronger, cleaner. The ammonia you use is only household ammonia, 10%/ammonia 90%/water. You never bring it to a boil, you only warm it, slightly. Fumes are negligible to virtually nonexistent, and ammonia is NOT flammable at 10% solution. The rock that forms is immiscible with ammonia (cannot chemically mix, like oil and water) so the only remaining ammonia is easily rinsed off. Some people do several rinses to be extra cautious. However, because ammonia is a gas, it evaporates completely, and quickly, which is why it's the predominant ingredient in window cleaner. A thoroughly dried rock cannot retain ammonia. People who have used bicarb for years will argue furiously, terrified to be wrong, but there is no doubt to me it is much stronger, hits you harder. Bicarb rock is bulkier, because the cocaine molecule binds to the bicarb molecule (which street dealers love for you to see.) No matter what you do, soda cook WILL contain bicarb, which you WILL smoke. If you use slightly too much soda, which many, many people do, it will be in there. Moreover, especially for newer users, there is 1001 ways to screw up a soda cook. Ammonia takes me (literally) under 3 minutes to complete (though you need to dry it.) There is virtually no way to screw it up. I could do it on a moving bus. It often returns 90%-95% + weight, if you're original product was good. It is, IMHO, simply a finer, easier, more productive end product. I would never use bicarb again, nor, I may point out, will anyone else I know who's tried this method. When I learned the process I was FURIOUS nobody had known/mentioned it to me before.
What happens if I add ammonia to crack?

Does this only work with powder?

Can you share the starting point if you have shitty base to first go back to the salt form of coke, and then I will proceed with this method.

Let me clarify my question. To make the the salt form of coke, cocaine HCL to a free base cocaine, crack, the best method is with no heat and ammonia added dropwise. However, that is starting with coke HCL, where would you start with bicarb crack.

Let me clarify my question. To make the the salt form of coke, cocaine HCL to a free base cocaine, crack, the best method is with no heat and ammonia added dropwise. However, that is starting with coke HCL, where would you start with bicarb crack.
Logically it would only be productive if you thought there was cocaine hcl left in your crack. Say if it was made with too little backing soda to complete the base transition for all of the cocaine. Otherwise it is all already a base and there isn't anything further for added ammonia to do.

Visu, I think you are missing my point. If you want to rerock your soda based crack how to take your crack back to coke to start this process. You can’t get rock that is not real, but you can get plenty of fake powder. So if you have 7 grams soda rock, how do you go back to coke so that you can rebase with ammonia with this method?

Visu, I think you are missing my point. If you want to rerock your soda based crack how to take your crack back to coke to start this process. You can’t get rock that is not real, but you can get plenty of fake powder. So if you have 7 grams soda rock, how do you go back to coke so that you can rebase with ammonia with this method?
I know that there is a Tek on drugs-forum.com. I would think a search here would find one too.