• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I'm talking to a few different girls, am I wrong in doing this?

that's what i'm saying, being with one chick fucks your life up.

My perspective is that I don't want to have parts of myself withdrawn from others simply because someone I spend time with isn't happy sharing me. I want the chicks I kick around with to feel free to shop around so they can be sure they actually want to spend time with me. Sex is sex, and when I'm not around they may as well be learning new tricks off someone else.

So if I can connect, be real with and fuck a girl sideways, why deny her sisters and cousins?

For me, putting control of my sex life in one girls' hands gives her WAY too much power.

o u literally meant talking, ye best watch out for that.

i heard its a gateway to handholding and justin bieber concerts.

So you got in bed with her without sexual activity of any kind and talked about her feelings like a god damn therapist. I'm sure you'll be best of friends.

Yes, because a girl who starts talking about her feelings wants to be interrupted with a dick in her mouth. That's how ya get em.

I know how this girl is, trust me. Listen to some bitching and you are repayed in sex.

Yes, because a girl who starts talking about her feelings wants to be interrupted with a dick in her mouth. That's how ya get em.

I know how this girl is, trust me. Listen to some bitching and you are repayed in sex.

Made me lol IRL haha