• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Im stopiin drug usage!! (Really)

fastdelslow

Bluelighter
I am quitting drugs because...

1) I have developed serious health side effects
2) I have lost many well paid / benefit rich jobs
3) Only my immediate fam will talk to me now

Since 2003, I was buying almost 9000 benzo at a time, and selling a little more than half, (about 5000), this does not include any other drugs. I was using/eating the other amount. Wait before you say its not possible, oh yes it is. Sometimes shipments would only be 50% strength etc., so 1000mg valium (at minum), 6-10 mg xanax, plus 100-2- oxy a day for 4-5 years.

Then College:

I still had the same pill connects so i kept up with that, now I added about a eighth of coke nightly, (comes standard w dealing yay).

Now I have been graduated for 6 yrs, just now got off of heavy H, Have seizures from Benzo WD which i stopped in 2013, And just trying to be who I was in HS.

You have seizures from benzo wd after 3 years?.... How? is that possible. If that is true then I feel for you bro.

Aside from seizures, do you have any other issues still remaining from stopping benzodiazepines in 2013?

That's crazy, you should be thankful that you are still alive.
I wish you all the best man!

You have seizures from benzo wd after 3 years?.... How? is that possible. If that is true then I feel for you bro.

It is fact that years later LSD users have had effects from the use of LSD despite of not using for years.

Possibly an underlying undiagnosed epileptic disorder that the benzos were masking? Seems plausible.

That's crazy, you should be thankful that you are still alive.
I wish you all the best man!

This, be very careful with benzos. If you want to stop them do so with a trained medical professional as you are having seizures now. Or get checked out by a doctor at least. Stay safe.