• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe I'm on bupe for year, sirt h & oxy binge,

Boiling in Acid

Bluelighter
last ago time i had any oipet/oid now ii wait 12*hrs after my last snorted mg (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i i slow. im on 8mg day &before i started, wait 12*hrs, after my last 4 snorted mg (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i weaned off a bit)i slow. (was) 8 day & that's when i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i i slow. (was) 8 day & that's when i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy. snort some jusr a year and didnnt touchet any opiates for halr a year just 2daysh, 2days,oxy i can get some parcepited(?/) or can i snort the oxy fades away?a bupe as ws fell

Last edited:
You will get precipitated withdrawals if you don't wait at least 24 hours after taking the oxy or heroin before taking bupe.

Sorry but that's all I know to put, not entirely sure what the question was because I can't decipher your post.

until then, i used just bupe, & for days isn't inuss to det hoopt up, so a have preince no poiate addiction brefoe, so if you want, i would be now in bupe wd ans the inuff h and oxy donewed, thet brok through the lasts of bupe and get me high

last ago time i had any oipet/oid now ii wait 12*hrs after my last snorted mg (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i i slow. im on 8mg day &before i started, wait 12*hrs, after my last 4 snorted mg (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i weaned off a bit)i slow. (was) 8 day & that's when i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy (thogh my habit is huge in the higest degree it was 26, i i slow. (was) 8 day & that's when i begon, 48h h, followed 48hr of oxy. snort some jusr a year and didnnt touchet any opiates for halr a year just 2daysh, 2days,oxy i can get some parcepited(?/) or can i snort the oxy fades away?a bupe as ws fell

You need to wait at least 24 hours. Maybe a little more. It's for your own good.

until then, i used just bupe, & for days isn't inuss to det hoopt up, so a have preince no poiate addiction brefoe, so if you want, i would be now in bupe wd ans the inuff h and oxy donewed, thet brok through the lasts of bupe and get me high

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm assuming English is your second language. This is very difficult to follow, but I can guess what you're trying to say. You've been on bupe for a year but just had a short binge with heroin and oxy. My experience is not all that different so I'll share what happened to me just a couple weeks ago.

So I had been on bupe for a little over a year. Relapsed at the end of August, went a few weeks on heroin. For the most part, I was using between a half gram and a gram a day. I decided I was going to switch back to bupe before all my money was gone. I waited 12 hours. BAD IDEA!! It was pretty hellish for a quite a few hours, and I was basically bedridden for a little over two days before I even began to feel like I could get up and walk around. But I kept taking about 16mgs of Suboxone each day. On the fourth day I finally had some energy back and felt OKAY. Not great, but okay. I went from 16mgs to 8 to 4 to 2 in a week's time, and really didn't notice much of a difference in the different doses. I had giant pupils the whole time, chills, mild RLS and insomnia, but nothing too extreme. I still had these lingering symptoms by the time day 8 came around, at which point I switched back to h. But instead of a gram IV I've been maintaining on .25 insufflated, and I'm hoping to taper down as much as I can and possibly do a quick bupe taper from there so I can get off of everything.

In your case I would say just wait as long as you can. At least 24 hours!