• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm on a mission, help me redefine the term "smacky"

Go with "spanked". Junkie connotations are so taboo, but everyone likes kinky! ;)

a spanky pill ? thats fuckin hilarious :)

/start conversation

Person A: what have you had ?
Person B: oh I've had 2 pills
Person A: cool, what are they like ?
Person B: they're pretty spanky :)

/end conversation

Roflmao =D :D =D

Sorry BT but I think people call them smacky cos of what you look like when you are on them. I think it's a good descriptive word cos there's not much else you could say to capture the extended blinks, eyes rolling and a slack jaw than smacky. The term has been mistaken for a description of the contents rather than the physical observable effects of a pill. It's a shame most people don't know better but I think it works well and that's why it is so common.

Do pills with a higher MDA content feel smackier than pills with a higher MDMA content cos I have come across good pills that both test purple on marquis yet one feels smackier than the other? The hearts and the lips\kisses for example. I've read up and it seems it might be that way but I'd like some other opinions cos yous are better learned than me.

If MDA does feel smackier than MDMA then I like a bit of both but would rather straight MDMA to straight MDA. I loved the hearts and they were supposed to be roughly 2 parts MDMA to 1 part MDA, 90mg/50mg.

MDA can be more stoning than MDMA. Hence you feeling more 'trolleyed' ;)

There are plenty of words we can substitute with smacky. Not everyone understands that smacky doesn't mean smack so as far as I'm concerned smacky is not a suitable description for an MDMA peak.

^^?? IMO Most people I know (including me) find MDA more 'speedy' than MDMA!
I've heard MDEA is more stoning than MDMA, though I'm not certain as I have not had MDEA myself AFAIK.

Sorry I was describing MDEA not MDA, not enough sleep this weekend.

:\

Sorry BT but I think people call them smacky cos of what you look like when you are on them. I think it's a good descriptive word cos there's not much else you could say to capture the extended blinks, eyes rolling and a slack jaw than smacky. The term has been mistaken for a description of the contents rather than the physical observable effects of a pill. It's a shame most people don't know better but I think it works well and that's why it is so common.

OK, but if it's just a description of the physical observable effects, then shouldn't the proper description be "they made me look smacky"? On the other hand if they "feel smacky", then that implies that elements of the experience should remind the user of the feeling of being under the influence of heroin, which is (in my opinion) incorrect. I have the same opinion of the less commonly used term "cokey pills", in that it is misleading, and inaccurate, and lazy, and there are so many better ways to be descriptive and informative about describing ones drug experiences than to reference drugs which do not produce the same drug effects at all.

The reason I push this issue in each thread when it comes up (and it comes up a few times a year) is that in my opinion the use of 'street slang' does nothing to help... there are no benefits to the use of slang! If everyone on pillreports described every pill as dancy, cokey or smacky... or if everyone on erowid put up trip reports saying "i was fucked for x hours" with no elaboration, then really it would just be holding back the information.

I also think that realistically, if you're going to take the time out of your day to sit at your computer and share your experience with other people, for whatever reason, then you should make your words worthwhile. What is the motivation behind sitting down and brutally cheapening 3-4 hours of intense psychoactive stimulation, by calling it 'smacky'? It only takes ten more seconds to come up with a paragraph to describe the effects, in your own words, which gives much more insight for other people into what you really took. The more descriptive you can be, the more other people will be able to gain from your report. IMO reports such as "smacky pill... 2hr peak... 7/10" don't really help anyone much, and they particularly don't help anyone who's new to pills learn what drugs they've taken that made them feel that way. I haven't seen anyone use the words 'loved up' here in years heh.

BigTrancer :)

apollo said:

People could well say "this pill is smacky" and be aware that they are not feeling the effects of heroin, and that heroin in pills is a myth. I guess the point is - they could simply be using the term smacky to describe the effects...

:)

i totally agree with this. my friends and i all know there is NO heroin in our pills, but you feel smacked down. and saying things like 'smack attack' makes it funnier. its terminology, that like PLUR, has lost its real meaning and stands for something else. although some of the things other ppl say are hilarious. i do use the toasted one 'toasted, nicely toasted' and then i can't stop thinking/talking about the simpsons
:)

I suppose you're right BT, the term is used to describe how people feel on the pill not look but the term does suit how you look more than how you feel, some people do look to be on the nod when on a roll.

It's not bad to make mistakes as long as someone corrects them, that's why you mods are good, otherwise some people will continue to believe untruths unknowingly.

It's hard with a term like smacky cos it's easy to misunderstand. I don't mind the term but I do feel the need, at the risk of sounding like a know it all, to make sure other people who use it know what they are saying.