I'm not addicted to any one drug...

LogicSoDeveloped

Bluelighter
I just really enjoy being intoxicated. I don't use and have never tried any prescription sedatives or opiates. I just seem to enjoy being messed up on something all the time. I have experimented with various psychedelics as those are my favorites. I mention the pills as they are VERY popular in my area.

I do smoke cigarettes btw.

Back to my main question though, am I the only person that doesn't have one DOC, but just feels the need to be intoxicated?

Example: Over a 1 week break from school, I used lucy, a legal smoking blend, cannabis, alcohol, DMT and mushies and probably a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

I've used a DOC in the past, although I've never really used ONLY one drug over a period of time.

Do you always feel the need to be intoxicated? How do you feel when you are not on any drugs?

I would just be careful with using psychedelics purely for the purpose of getting intoxicated or having fun. You may very well open up a can of worms that you will wish had remained closed. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it may be more difficult to work through any potentially painful experiences if you are just hoping for a good time.

Just my opinion, I've been known to be wrong at times ;)

You're a poly drug user. If there's a need everyday, then i'd be inclined to say you have a mental addiction as you don't enjoy being sober. from your post I can't just assume you hate being sober, but you do say you feel the NEED to be intoxicated, so there is a level of loss of control, so you feel.

Now if it's just this one week break from school, you could also just attribute it to boredom and wanting to have some fun while not being in classes....
Becareful, tread lightly, stay safe! and I agree that you should stay away from the popular opiates and such... those will create problems!

Count your blessings - listen to this advice - STAY AWAY FROM OPIATES / AMPHETAMINES.

You can enjoy drugs PLENTY, without going down those roads.

say this with nothing but care for your well being.

That desire to be messed up on something all the time seems to be very common among a lot of the young people I know. Some studies I've read suggest a link between early poly drug use and later substance abuse problems, so you need to be realistic about whether it's all a bit of fun because everything is new or whether you're using drugs as a way to escape and avoid reality.

One thing to remember is that the drugs will always be there. You don't need to try everything all at once like a kid in a lolly shop.

^^^Truth, im the same way. Ill do psychs and what not but when it comes down to amps and opies ill pass on that anyday.

OP: You and me may be alike, i too enjoy being intoxicated but its not so much to where in NEED to be. Ive done everything there is to do sober and now its time to skew the view a bit. Just take it in stride my friend

I am like you; it is called being a poly substance abuser. Means that you abuse every drug. I like you enjoy just having my mind altered. I do have favorites tho , like weed and opiates, but if anything else is in front of me I will just take it; they also call people like you and me "garbage cans" cause we eat everything lol

I am also exactly like you... I have no addictions but love being fucked up beyond words.
I knew i had a problem when i had read the thread 'dumbest thing you have done to get high' 3 times, looking for ideas!

For you is it a love of intoxication or a hate of sobriety? Using drugs to escape is never a good idea in the long term...

But if its just a spot of fun then be sensible about it and have a ball :)

Darkfield out

One of those nights, I was on 2 doses of lucy and had been smoking herb all night and was still not satisfied so I started taking DMT hits to keep going. by the time I fell asleep, I was so gone, I didn't realize I was actually dreaming. When I woke up, I thought I had just had a really long DMT experience. My friend told me I was asleep for 6 hours.

With psychedelics, I felt the need to really have a lot of thinking through of various life issues. I knew that psychedelics, not opiates, stims, depressants, would help. I've taken various prescription stims for schoolwork over the last year or so. Not my cup of tea, I was prescribed them and took diff ones everyday for about 4 months straight. I ended up with anxiety issues and had NO problem stopping usage of them completely.

I have a family member with a HORRIBLE 10 YEAR prescription opiate addiction. I swore I would never touch them. To this day, I've only taken 2 5mg hydrocodone but only because I couldn't walk, I had sprained my ankle so badly.

My mother ended up killing herself because of a Benzo,Alc addiction. I've drank a lot but have never taken a benzo.

It's not a need to the point where I'll get too fucked up to drive but I try to make sure I can stay somewhere if possible so I can get SUPER fucked up.

Quit smoking cigarettes while you have the chance. You may not even realize if you're addicted to them. You may not be physically dependent on it yet but you may very well be psychologically addicted to them.

A lot of people on Bluelight are poly drug users. Some people have a preference, aka a DOC (drug of choice), and others don't.