• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm mixing oxycodone and Diazepam and want to know if I will get a high

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonTrippy

Greenlighter
Okay so i'm familiar with oxy and kinda with diazepam. I have 5mgs of oxy and a 10mg pill of diazepam and know just one or the other isn't enough but was wondering if I mixed the two wold be enough to get a good high since I keep finding different info on mixing the two. I have no tolerance and 5mgs of oxy never effected me on just if but then again I had been awake for 48 hours beforehand on adderal. Also I have did one 10mg diazepam and didn't really feel much either but have been seeing that oxy and diazepam have strong synergizing effects. A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Those are pretty low doses in my opinion, but the combo may give you a slight a buzz. I would enjoy a relaxing buzz from oxy and diazepam even at low doses. I have a moderate tolerance to both, hope this help ya ;)

OP, as long as you're aware of how dangerous this combination is, we can give you some advice. It seems from your post that you lack significant experience with this sort of thing (drug use). Benzodiazepines and Opioids make for a very dangerous combination. Both drugs can reduce the activity of the Central Nervous System and when combined, the synergy produced is often powerful.

This sort of thing is not something you should expect by taking 5mg Oxycodone/10mg Diazepam. These are low dosages and probably a good place to start if you want to understand how you will be effected. If you exceed these dosages, you're taking things into your own hands. You could either black-out and get yourself into trouble or die from respiratory depression.

You need to keep the dosages responsibly low if you intend to do this.

The answer is, no you won't get high, because we don't allow get high threads. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.