• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Im in prison HMP HI eveyone

Welcome home mate! 😁 ❤️

Spent too many years myself behind those walls, always good to see a brother come home, and with a mentality of betterment and trying something new.

I came home from a seven year stretch in March of last year, and the adjustment back to the real world was something else, it hasn't always been easy but it's doable and worth it bro, just keep doing you and stay clean and you got this.

Very sorry to hear about your mother man, my condolences. ❤️ Mine is my rock as well and just the thought terrifies me.

Welcome home, again, you ever need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Best of luck to you!

Welcome home mate! 😁 ❤️

Spent too many years myself behind those walls, always good to see a brother come home, and with a mentality of betterment and trying something new.

I came home from a seven year stretch in March of last year, and the adjustment back to the real world was something else, it hasn't always been easy but it's doable and worth it bro, just keep doing you and stay clean and you got this.

Very sorry to hear about your mother man, my condolences. ❤️ Mine is my rock as well and just the thought terrifies me.

Welcome home, again, you ever need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Best of luck to you!
Thank-you so much for your kind words man.

Welcome back to the free world and not to sound preachy but try to stay out. I only did 45 days a few years ago and that's all it took for me to stop getting drunk and fighting cops.
Lol I hear that

I thought it was too many stupid questions for a site like this; shoudn't we all know better? I think I saw you mention something in a hydro thread, maybe not i dont recall.

If so you should be aware that hydrocodone will NOT pop a standard 5 panel opi screen. (only morph, codeine, H.... anything that metabolizes into morphine, wiki usually lists a substances metabolites) ..... Now days they are usually doing more than a 5 screen and lab confirmation; but if for some reason not.

I would do yourself a favor and order a shitload of cheap drugtests as well as the test to make sure you are within your specific gravity and creatinine levels. (checked to prevent dilution.) They are significantly under a dollar per test... If your avatar is any relation to you than you may take comfort in the fact that body builders and heavy exersizing people have (either up to or on average) 10x the amount of creatinine in their system as to say a couch potato fiend.....For them to fail you for a dilute you have to fail BOTH creatinine and specific gravity. Google N2 Dilution method and profofpot drugtest information for the sources to this information....and possibly more that could help.

I don't really see any question to answer but if so ask away I dont need to know shit about whats goin on over on your end of the computer lol

I thought it was too many stupid questions for a site like this; shoudn't we all know better? I think I saw you mention something in a hydro thread, maybe not i dont recall.

If so you should be aware that hydrocodone will NOT pop a standard 5 panel opi screen. (only morph, codeine, H.... anything that metabolizes into morphine, wiki usually lists a substances metabolites) ..... Now days they are usually doing more than a 5 screen and lab confirmation; but if for some reason not.

I would do yourself a favor and order a shitload of cheap drugtests as well as the test to make sure you are within your specific gravity and creatinine levels. (checked to prevent dilution.) They are significantly under a dollar per test... If your avatar is any relation to you than you may take comfort in the fact that body builders and heavy exersizing people have (either up to or on average) 10x the amount of creatinine in their system as to say a couch potato fiend.....For them to fail you for a dilute you have to fail BOTH creatinine and specific gravity. Google N2 Dilution method and profofpot drugtest information for the sources to this information....and possibly more that could help.

I don't really see any question to answer but if so ask away I dont need to know shit about whats goin on over on your end of the computer lol
Lol so now I understand why the prison I was last at wouldn't let me order creatine monohydrate. Thanks for your reply man

Bingo! Although creatine loading prior to a drugtest doesn't work so well as it takes roughly 72 hours to metabolise creatine into creatinine and the in vitro conversion just doesnt work out well enough. If you are already real close it will probably push you over the edge.

Specific gravity is far easier to control; altho you are going to find yourself drinking salty gatorade and eating alot of tums most likely. Tough on the stomach but freedom is f'in priceless. (I dont regret doing it once, even the times I puked lol). Lol I had an aunt that told me it would be better to just fail it than try and beat it.......some people just have no idea what its like out there. (lucky uffers)

Bingo! Although creatine loading prior to a drugtest doesn't work so well as it takes roughly 72 hours to metabolise creatine into creatinine and the in vitro conversion just doesnt work out well enough. If you are already real close it will probably push you over the edge.

Specific gravity is far easier to control; altho you are going to find yourself drinking salty gatorade and eating alot of tums most likely. Tough on the stomach but freedom is f'in priceless. (I dont regret doing it once, even the times I puked lol). Lol I had an aunt that told me it would be better to just fail it than try and beat it.......some people just have no idea what its like out there. (lucky uffers)
Yeah man freedom is priceless.
I've got some explaining to do tomorrow I'm shitting myself I'm on a scram tag (alcohol monitor) I didn't fuck up too much but I had 2 beers. I'm just going to be honest about it with my probation worker. I've just moved in to my own house in a strange town and had a craving for drugs. Instead I had a beer. I thought it better to do that then take hard drugs. I've already text messaged her but it's a bank holiday here in the UK so she's not back at work untill 2moro. Worse case for me will be a warning. I've seen people drink on these tags all the time and not get in to trouble but that thought isn't helping with my anxiety at the moment.

No its not something you want to do; as you are aware it could be enough to ruin whatever you got going but only if your PO feels like proving a point or w/e. I don't think you can beat the alcohol monitor so honesty is probably the way to go.

Do you mind if I ask how many panels are on your screen and whether or not it gets sent to a lab. (mine went to quest labs, real bastards). I did figure a drug that has the same first two metabolites as one I am prescribed and they never (apparently) went past confirming the first metabolite. (why would they we are just #'s).

But knowing what they are testing you for is, for me at least was over half the battle. I bet nitrous is still in, probably some psychedelics, probably some gabba agonists, be them an unusual benzo, opi, or stimulant that for whatever reason doesn't ring the bell.

I should of course mention the only surefire bet is to remain substance free; something tells me this isnt the first time youve been told that though lol

No its not something you want to do; as you are aware it could be enough to ruin whatever you going but only if your PO feels like proving a point or w/e. I don't think you can beat the alcohol monitor so honesty is probably the way to go.

Do you mind if I ask how many panels are on your screen and whether or not it gets sent to a lab. (mine went to quest labs, real bastards). I did figure a drug that has the same first two metabolites as one I am prescribed and they never (apparently) went past confirming the first metabolite. (why would they we are just #'s).

But knowing what they are testing you for is, for me at least was over half the battle. I bet nitrous is still in, probably some psychedelics, probably some gabba agonists, be them an unusual benzo, opi, or stimulant that for whatever reason doesn't ring the bell.

I should of course mention the only surefire bet is to remain substance free; something tells me this isnt the first time youve been told that though lol
As far as I'm aware our panel tests for the following drugs , synthetic cannabis (NPS) cocaine , opiates , bupernorphine, amphetamines ,ketamine , cannabis , methadone , gabbas including pregabalin. Benzos. To be honest though , the only drugs they really arsed about us taking is class A and class B drugs. So things like pregabalin they don't bother too much if fail for them.

Yeah man freedom is priceless.
I've got some explaining to do tomorrow I'm shitting myself I'm on a scram tag (alcohol monitor) I didn't fuck up too much but I had 2 beers. I'm just going to be honest about it with my probation worker. I've just moved in to my own house in a strange town and had a craving for drugs. Instead I had a beer. I thought it better to do that then take hard drugs. I've already text messaged her but it's a bank holiday here in the UK so she's not back at work untill 2moro. Worse case for me will be a warning. I've seen people drink on these tags all the time and not get in to trouble but that thought isn't helping with my anxiety at the moment.

Have you considered the switch to soft drugs? You seem like someone who would benefit.

As far as I'm aware our panel tests for the following drugs , synthetic cannabis (NPS) cocaine , opiates , bupernorphine, amphetamines ,ketamine , cannabis , methadone , gabbas including pregabalin. Benzos. To be honest though , the only drugs they really arsed about us taking is class A and class B drugs. So things like pregabalin they don't bother too much if fail for them.

Im in the US so we have schedule 1 2 3 4 and it makes no sense and contradicts itself repeatedly. Ex, the definition is "a substance with no medical value or purpose" yet they give medical pot cards.... Heroin falls in schedule 1; The day heroin has no medicinal value I imagine we wouldn't have nerves? I think Meth is sched 1 and it is prescribed as desoxyn. Some benzos are sched 4 some are schedule 1 (rc's) and there are some that fall squarely in the ? zone; could be charged as an analog yet noone has been yet other than those selling it for consumption openly. 90% of the time fake xanax bars...

But a drugtest is a drugtest. Assuming those are the things you are tested for; if opiates methadone and bupe are tested for that SHOULD surely mean you can get away with any opioid that doesn't metabolize into morphine. Oxycodone Hydrocodone Tramadol Fentanyl and I would guess a bunch more are still in bounds. (I have heard of people claiming to fail opis after only taking hydro or oxy but i dont know if I believe they even remembered what they took in the last 72 hrs; you shouldn't fail but use your home drugtests to make sure. Tramadol was my go to when on probation but the area was flooded with them and it was more convenience than choice..... Kratom sounds in bounds forsure if you are just trying to keep healthy.

On that note if you do end up diluting MAKE SURE TO PRACTICE and get the timeframe right and make sure you aren't pissing/shitting yourself; you pass, and your SG or creatinine is good, your piss is yellow but not neon etc etc.

Sounds like all psychedelics are still in play. (small doses of psychedelics can resemble a shit ton of pot IME/O). You just need to be picky and stock up on the right things lol