Admin Attention I'm getting bent over

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyFin

Bluelighter
2 mods are rampaging on me right now. Another mod even came in and PM'd to apologize for the shit that's going on.

Over half of my threads got deleted for being "Copied and Pasted" from other sites. Everything I copied and pasted was MY personally made original material from RIU and the stuff they deleted isn't even copied and pasted. The website I was on (RIU) was a MARIJUANA GROWER forum. They just went through and deleted my TRIP reports and shit. That is ALL shit that was posted NO WHERE but here.

If you guys don't want my threads then send them to my email. Or my inbox here.
I have my own website, I just thought my drug posts could go on a drug forum, I'm sorry for making that assumption.
But I just need the stuff I wrote on those threads sent to me. I won't post it here, I have my own website. PLEASE just send it to me. There is NO where else on the internet I can go to get that back.

If they were deleted (like physically removed from the site) I don't think the posts can be easily retrieved...even if they wanted to do that.

They can be easily retrieved. I have a forum as well. The information is all somewhere.

you're on a tear and you are creating a load of work for the staff of the site. you can't come crashing into a new community like a bull in a china shop, posting and cross posting tons of messages on and off-topic all over the place and not expect some push back. you've been asked politely to chill out a little and you've chosen not to.

it's our house and we'll tidy it as we see fit. you posted the content in the first place so it's your responsibility to have a copy.

aside, sending abusive private messages to bluelight staff swearing at them when you're asking them to help you is not going to get you what you want.

:\

alasdair

You're not helping yourself out here buddy. I think you're making matters worse for yourself. I suggest you cool down, have a rest and re-think your actions and behaviour towards the mods here. We're all here to help create a stable environment for everyone to get along in. Perhaps after you've cooled off you could start by apologising for your rudeness.

They deleted my trip reports under the guise of "Deleting Copied Material". The shit they deleted was ORIGINAL material. I have ONLY been a member to a weed website, so ALL psychedelic conversation is stuff I CAN'T retrieve from anyone but the staff here.

Okay shaggy, I understand your concern. We want to welcome you here and for you to be part of our community but in a productive manner and a non abusive one too. You did write that material personally I understand, but it was found on other forums across the web too as you know. Cross posting from other forums is generally frowned upon and I know you we're trying to be constructive, you have been on a post rampage since you got here which caught our eye.

Please, have a rest, reconsider your actions and apologise perhaps to those you've offended. Then we may be able to help you with your problem of your posts. For now, considering your tone and abusiveness I doubt anyone would want to.

You are really pissing off all the wrong people.

Cross posting from other forums is generally frowned upon .

THIS is the fucking problem. THOSE posts were not from other websites.

If I could go to other websites and get that shit back, this wouldn't be a problem. I need the admin to send me the deleted materials. Because they can be found NO WHERE ELSE.

Again, you've really REALLY pissed off a lot of mods in breaking our basic rules of not posting PMs and absuing them. How do you expect them to react in all fairness? You need to calm down.

Again, you've really REALLY pissed off a lot of mods in breaking our basic rules of not posting PMs and absuing them. How do you expect them to react in all fairness? You need to calm down.

This IS NOT their reaction. THEY DELETED THESE THREADS BEFORE I GOT PISSED. And they said they did it "Because they were copies" THOSE THREADS WERE NOT COPIES.

How are you not understanding this?

As was said though why would anyone want to help if you're being unpleasant about it. A better course of action might be to keep it to PMs with staff and trying to be nice about it since you're asking to do something they really have no obligation to do.

Right - and did you explain to the mods that these posts were not copied in a civilised and non abusive manner? You pretty much jumped at them straight away. I also warn you that if you keep this abusiveness up, you'll be temporarily banned and there's no chance you'll get your posts back. Like I've said, take a breather, relax and apologise. Be civil. It's the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.