• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids iM FINALY DONE WITH OPIATES- ABUSE WISE

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Sick of abusing it and sick fo buying morphine.
I want it gone bug the restessness is so bad
ive got about 20 nitrazepas 10mg and ive got 100mg valium.
I also got cbd oil which is a pg inhibitor and cypd450 somethig.
Anywy if I dont rake more oxycodone than I should i really want to not crush it.
can anyone help me out I pa on using the nitrazepam for 3 days max.

I want to take the oxycodone er as the short release only lasts 3 hours.
Any help as been taking 25mg few times a day and im sick of crushing it.
I dont want to go on methadone or subutex as im not doing this everyday i injected haf a bag of heroin and it neary killed me and I get a gouche off snorting it so I dont need meth and I dont like it it does not last 24hours analgesia wise thats the whole point people take heroin.

taper and quit. Use the benzos sparingly and not while taking high dose opiates. Rip the bandage off.

got a oxy tolerance precribed 80
have taken iut off the streets so could take more
but i need my tolerance to go down somehow
would taking 8mg of lope with cbd oil(inhibitor) and then taking my trams
and try not to take any oxy or 10mg if i really need it for a day or two.
Would this lower my tolerance temporarily.

Also will i ever be able to use the time release again if I been crushing the 30's I dont want to go on methadone either as ive not ot a massive habit and id just be in same shit and my doctor says id be in alot of pain if i took ut once a day,.
I need to stoop being a idiot, im very ill and need to take my meds properly.
I tried too with fentanyl but oh my god that shut sent me so weird and felt like a old man at same time and was paranoid about everything, nodded off and thort i was gonna die at times.
i never abused the patch only once i plugged it which was so strong but dam my tolerance was sky high for a day

Im going to take another oxy dose to get high then keep some spare.
I really need a tolerane break Ive got aot of diazepam nitrazepam, enouh lope as i want and about ten tramado.
Also if I take operamide and tramado and my benzos for up to 2 days will this lower my oxy toleramel
Using cannabidoid oil and lanzoprazole for the enzymes.
AND ANYTHING FROOM DHEMIST EXEOT DXM CANT TAKE IT MAKES ME BLAK OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woud tapring with 10-20mg lope and some traamdo for oupe days drop my tolerane to oxy

Woud tapring with 10-20mg lope and some traamdo for oupe days drop my tolerane to oxy
The lope would yes but only if you take it sparingly then once you reach desired level of feeling well dont have any more lope until you start withdrawing again which could take days given lopes long half life then half the dose of lope do it that way. As for the tramadol no totally not gonna help if your trying to quit ive been their trust me you dont want to get addicted to tramadol if your in uk you can buy some dxm from the pharmasist not only is this a psychedelic opiate it will get you high and reduce your tolerance but again use it sparingly if you got any.

DXM im on quetiaapine ropinirole and lamotrogine for bipolar aswell, even 50mggets me feeling it.
Woud doing a massive reduction in dose lower my tolerance, ive got lots of magnesium
also im addited to 20mg morphine a day and want to fuk that off even more oxy doesnt repae it or just in my head

Im going to take another oxy dose to get high then keep some spare.
I really need a tolerane break Ive got aot of diazepam nitrazepam, enouh lope as i want and about ten tramado.
Also if I take operamide and tramado and my benzos for up to 2 days will this lower my oxy toleramel
Using cannabidoid oil and lanzoprazole for the enzymes.
AND ANYTHING FROOM DHEMIST EXEOT DXM CANT TAKE IT MAKES ME BLAK OUT.

No, I'd avoid Loperamide as it's only value is in easing rough opioid WD's. If anything hi dose Loperamide would just increase your tolerance as it's long acting.

Unfortunately there's no magic bullet for lowering tolerance without putting in some work by tapering or biting the bullet and suffering for awhile. Also consuming a large amount of benzos now will most likely leave you in rebound when you do start using Oxy again. A tolerance break is just that.. A break from anything that would sustain or raise your tolerance.

GET Loperamide!!!! it reduces withdrawal to a point where it is bearable. it seriously helps with all the symptoms. lope+gabapentin+benzo is the golden combo for opiate withdrawal.

Sick of abusing it and sick fo buying morphine.
I want it gone bug the restessness is so bad
ive got about 20 nitrazepas 10mg and ive got 100mg valium.
I also got cbd oil which is a pg inhibitor and cypd450 somethig.
Anywy if I dont rake more oxycodone than I should i really want to not crush it.
can anyone help me out I pa on using the nitrazepam for 3 days max.

I want to take the oxycodone er as the short release only lasts 3 hours.
Any help as been taking 25mg few times a day and im sick of crushing it.
I dont want to go on methadone or subutex as im not doing this everyday i injected haf a bag of heroin and it neary killed me and I get a gouche off snorting it so I dont need meth and I dont like it it does not last 24hours analgesia wise thats the whole point people take heroin.
I know this is an old post,but lets say my tolorence to dhc went way beyond being able to get enough,moved to morphine then to oxycodone. I can take and take and take as much oxy as i can get my hands on... However when i run out this is my trick 4x300 pregablin before bed (maybe less pending on person) when you wake up the pregabs should have bypassed Allot of the morning withdrawl...So take a weaker opaite ie DHC. And stick with it. Just keep jumping down opaites