• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I'm being sexually harassed.

People tell you you get paid too much when your receiving the industry minimum wage in the disability sector?!? WTF? Who are these people?

Your wage is low for a bricks and mortar agency, let alone an online agency. I understand what you mean about charity (I've done volunteer work for clients who don't have adequate funding) but now I have kids and a mortgage I need to prioritize my family.

It's not possible for people at agencies to receive less.

Well, when I tell people the type of work I do and how much fun I have with it they tell me I'm overpaid because I get $35 an hour to play Nintendo switch animal crossing for 2 hours or so I suppose.

This is easily the best paid job I've ever had, so I don't view myself as being underpaid.

This is actually so true! Every single German person I know is quite reserved, sheltered, generic, just.....normal 😀
I mean, yes, sexual things can get a bit crazy with people who are very reserved in regular life, thinking of an ex-gf from BaWü who wanted to be chased with a knife for foreplay, and do the same vice versa, tied up, screamed at and so forth, but honestly, that's so rare, and that could easily exist in any other country. Also I found it very off-putting
I've found some crazier fetishes from English or American women tbh, who are sometimes sexually into the fact that I'm German, want me to speak German during intercourse, or roleplay I'm SS or some shit. That's sooo fucking wrong. First girl I met like this I thought she was 1 in a billion, but that's actually not the case. It's still rare but not that rare.

But I'm so damned boring. I wake up at 6:40, because I set an alarm at 6:50

Yea I've only reported a few people. In management it's kinda your job to look after your employees. Two suspensions and a termination. All were male.

There are some creepy people in the work force. I remember before I was in upper management, a co-worker found out I was dating a guy , and would always make jokes. Or what really bothered me was he would introduce new ppl to me and tell them I'm gay.

Another co-worker walked straight over to me and asked if I was interested in a threesome with him wife. I remember thinking wtf! We are at work! God bless the nasty trashy people on this planet. There are some real weird people out there