i'm back... need support

^thanks :)

I haven't used today. I was up all night shooting it but I got some sleep and I've been sober all day, except for some shots of vodka (I don't plan to quit drinking, just hard drugs).

I told my bf and he was really upset, but I promised him I don't want to do it anymore, I just need his support to try and stay clean. I think we resolved things, but he made it clear if I decide I want to keep using heroin he can't be in a relationship with me. We decided to shift our move in date to February 1st... my parents don't really care and its kind of good anyway because this way I get to stay in France with them a week longer.

I feel better somewhat, I threw away my needles/spoons at a grocery store and very dramatically said good by to them (I'm such a weirdo!). I'm really excited for the holidays however, those of you who know me know I have had a lot of struggles with my parents for years now. I'm invited for a family vacation for the first time in a couple years now. We leave in a week to go skiing in Aspen and then we leave for Paris on the 23rd. We're staying there through New Years with my moms family, and then going skiing again in Chamonix for a week. I am so amazed that my parents actually want to spend time with me...and that my moms trusts me to be around her family... and getting out of SF for a while will be good for me.

I'm just trying to do it one day at a time, because thinking heroin is gone from my life entirely freaks me out. So today I am sober. :) But the cravings have already started...