• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Im a new member - Nice ta Meetya!!!!

mayhemm

Greenlighter
:) My name is irelevant and so is yours, but hell its nice ta meet ya!! You can just call me mayhemm and i'll call you friend!!!! I've been reading this site for bout' 11 months but have just found the stones to register and become an alumni of your infinate pond of wisdom they call blulight..... So thanks for having me, i look forward to disagreeing with all of you on the threads ( I joke, I joke), have fun, and most of all stay safe. SALUTATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!

ps - SW-IS-M thinks this site rocks!!!:p=D

hey, im new as well. also been reading the site for a while. im from long island, but goto college @ suny New Paltz right now.

Quick question for anyone who knows.. How do you become a "bluelighter"

Welcome to Bluelight you guys :) You become a bluelighter when you reach 50 posts and you come check in the Welcome to Bluelighter status thread in this forum :)

ty very much. should i check in on the status thread after i get 50 posts, or it doesn't matter?

Welcome. I think you'll find this site to be really helpful. I was pretty interested in new drugs, and this is where I came for advice. I always got it.

After 50 posts check back in and let us know how things are going...how you are liking the site, how are people treating you...feedback :)

project-mayhem.jpg

Hey mayhemm, welcome to Bluelight :)

newww

hey g far-from li too go to school at stony brook but went to albany how is new paltz?

Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks for making me feel welcome you beautiful people. Thanks for all the respect i appreciate it and will be sure to show nothing but respect to all the other bluelighters out there, thanks a lot , mayhemm:)