• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Illicit drugs: How we can stop killing and criminalising young Australians

If given the choice between going out and only being able to drink and staying home/going some where else and taking drugs, I'd choose taking drugs 80% of the time. If they ramp up sniffer dogs and drug detection in the major night club areas I'll be happy to find some where else to party and spread the already thin blue line to breaking point.

But the government has stopped short of winding back late trading hours for Kings Cross venues or imposing "lock-outs", despite calls from alcohol researchers, police and emergency services workers.

Instead we will catch more drug users on the train network with sniffer dogs, that will surely do the trick to curb the 'alcohol fuelled' violence issues. :\

the second world war created jobs...doesn't mean it was a good thing.

Was economically genious though, we'd be yellow reds if wasn't for love of free enterprise

What they really need to look at is increasing first time offence penalties , perhaps a national name and shame register to make it extra difficult to get a job after conviction

Nsw has a 26 yr ban on uranium mining Barry o farrel is lifting wtf is the go? The whole world is fucking mad MAD crazy stupid selfish money hungry. We a are getting dumber and reproducing more

What's the point in anything besides money

Sorry for butting into the thread I haven't read it all, but to the first post, Proper drug education is paramount, We teach kids Good drugs and bad drugs, that is legal drugs good illegal drugs bad. When a defiant youth first tokes some marijuana he thinks, "Hmm this isn't even half as bad as the make it out, what other drugs did they lie about?" In his head maybe harder drugs aren't as bad as they've been made out to be. I saw this thinking with myself, and have asked many others what they think about this statement, many agree..

keep butting in dude! and invite your friends, the more the merrier...its a celebration woooo :D

its like in primary school and you ask the religion teacher how did the virgin mary get knocked up and have baby jebus with out doing the fun bit? they got no logical reasonable answer and from there on your like fuck religion, fuck school, fuck authority!!! best to respect peoples intelligence and peddle truth rather than cool stories or whatever...

children are not as stupid as adults make them out to be...i found it extremely disheartening on growing up realising most adults are actually extremely childish!! kind of scary how little maturity is among the mature

please call again

Sorry for butting into the thread I haven't read it all, but to the first post, Proper drug education is paramount, We teach kids Good drugs and bad drugs, that is legal drugs good illegal drugs bad. When a defiant youth first tokes some marijuana he thinks, "Hmm this isn't even half as bad as the make it out, what other drugs did they lie about?" In his head maybe harder drugs aren't as bad as they've been made out to be. I saw this thinking with myself, and have asked many others what they think about this statement, many agree..

It's part of the reason cannabis is often called "the gateway" drug. Which I've always found a silly argument, because if people can't get weed, they might start with something else. Weed never made me wanna try other drugs, it was MDMA that changed my view. With all the anti Ecstasy advertising after taking it, I then wished to try other drugs. And quickly started researching and trying others. I agree that proper drug education is paramount. If MDMA was legalised and people knew it was healthier then smoking ciggs or many other illicit drugs. I think you'd see a vast decrease in other drug use if a few of the better healthier drugs were legalised.