• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If you were to die 2moro .v. Because I' a morbid fucker.....

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
and were asked to choose your one favourite meal what would it be n why? Also who would be you 12 december ....friends to share it with?

I'll be begin lasagne.

Evey

PS: that's two thread c'mon people let's get EADD busy again, see what threads you can make :)
PPS: this is NOT the lounge

I would eat the EADDer I saved in the other thread ;)

Brain's faggots - lots of them.

The high levels of not fit for human consumption offal contained therein should ensure I contract BSE and become a zombie instead of dying the next day.

I will then sustain myself by eating faggot's brains.

Why do you have to die in order to choose your favourite meal:? You can state a favourite meal without having to die the next day. 8o

However, if i was going to die after my favourite meal i would make my olive oil garlic pasta, fried bacon bits & mushrooms, with home made cheese sauce meal, and the best thing would be that i would not have to worry about the ton of washing up that making that meal creates. I'd just throw away all the dirty pots and pans and all the other stuff used to make and eat the meal. :D I wouldn't want to be spending my last few hours on earth having to do the washing up would i.

Oh and id have a huge dose of Odt throughout because I wouldn't need to worry any more about pushing my tolerance in the wrong direction either.

Well this would be your last supper innit ;)

And because I'm a morbid person :p

Passssst lastly was tHread was JD induced lol

PS: remind me if I'm on my death bed to get MDB cooking that sounds aceeeee

Evey

Brain's faggots - lots of them.

The high levels of not fit for human consumption offal contained therein should ensure I contract BSE and become a zombie instead of dying the next day.

I will then sustain myself by eating faggot's brains.

Made me smile (I almost did a real-life lol). Well done, Sir.