• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

If you hallucinate...

GlowstickRoller

Bluelighter
I have a question. If you take a roll, and during this roll you hallucinate, you have most likely ingested what other drug? [no loved up feeling, no saddnes, no feeling in particular.]

yes, you took an RC
something anywhere between
5-meo-dipt 5-meo-mipt.
2c-i or 2c-b.

Something else other than mdma indeed.

Unless they were very large pills then it could have been some DXM.

lol. no such drug at all. can u imagine a drug where its only known effect was that it causes you to hallucinate? like eating mushrooms, but only experiencing the come-down...how great would that be?

please be a little bit more descript. i have hallucinated HARD off of pure MDMA and MDA before, so don't think because you're hallucinating, you haven't taken ecstasy, you've just taken alot. haha.

umm its almost surely piperazine. I dunno why people assume its expensive and rare research chems when half the pills in existence are piperazine. You hallucinate and feel utterly neutral towards everything. I would say 99/100 those were pipes. I'm sure if other people post next they will say the same thing

And to the guy above me, pipes have a very such uplifting period or none at all. Pretty much just trip. And there are a bunch of drugs that just make you hallucinate without a kind of mood lift or negative. Diphenhydramine for example makes you trip balls and have no idea whats going on. You don't feel good or bad or anything at all. Just talk to fake people the whole night

I have to agree, we need more details if we're going to play the guessing game.

Fact of the matter is, no matter what you tell us about your experience, there's no way we can tell you for sure what you took. As 2o'clock stated, clean MDxx in high amounts can cause hallucinations.

Have you thought about a testing kit, or at least a Marquis? Trust me, once you have one, you will wonder how you lived without it. :)

me want test kit, i take donations :) yall take canadian money lol ?

As 2o'clock stated, clean MDxx in high amounts can cause hallucinations.

Of course everyone is different, but around how much is generally considered a "high amount"?

And, what types of hallucinations would mdma cause?

I was seeing giant spiders on the toilet seat (very scary!) and I assumed I had taken some kind of pipe...

depends on ur tolerance, with the specific drug that is in you're pill, and the spider i dont know, could be a mixture of things, did you do anything else while you were on it ? weed shrooms H etc.

Of course everyone is different, but around how much is generally considered a "high amount"?

I was seeing giant spiders on the toilet seat (very scary!) and I assumed I had taken some kind of pipe...

Well, Shulgin's recommended initial dose is 120mg (which you won't find in pressed pills nowadays). Weight and tolerance also play a big factor. So, to calculate a "high amount" would depend on a number of things.

I've seen all kinds of shit on too much MDxx. lol Everything from patterns to lights to bugs to people to pets....I could go on and on. =D

i hate to be a complete fuck head, but a few of these posts are very in-accurate. Although the OP hasn't given us much to go off it's entirely possibly to hallucinate off MDMA alone, MDA is also more hallucinogenic than MDMA.

There's a chance you could of ingested 1 of 20,000 chemicals. GL trying to find what it was :p

^^true story!
ive tripped like mother fucker off pure mdma (tested!) anything from patterns to talkin to fake people to thinkin i was at work(while at a gig?:8) but i always had that warm comfy euphoria 2,
i think they were most likely pipes due to they're abondance these days(at least where im from) i dont like them at all, they're(to me) like dirty trippy e's with little-no euphoria, and just make me feel miserable afterwards:(

350-500mg

put it this way, i saw and felt it raining in my boy's living room. electric digital rain.

the best hallucinations i can't even describe in words.

one of the most common mdma hallucinations i experienced though was thinking my boy had eye glasses on. i think this is probably the most common mdma-induced hallucination. i've experienced it myself, my friends have experienced it and i've read countless reports on BL about it. the shit needs to be studied.

Originally Posted by 2oclockbeanfiend

one of the most common mdma hallucinations i experienced though was thinking my boy had eye glasses on. i think this is probably the most common mdma-induced hallucination. i've experienced it myself, my friends have experienced it and i've read countless reports on BL about it. the shit needs to be studied.

I agree. I have always wondered why that happens??

Some of you guys are missing the part where he says no loved up feeling and feeling emotionless. This sounds a lot like pipes. Sure hallucinating can be done off of high amounts but lets think logically.

I think he took one pill. One pill of mdma will never have enough to cause you to see spiders and shit. Second, feeling emotionless is also not a characteristic of alot of e.

Yeah you got piped. Trust me Trust me. RC chems cause varying degree's of mood change. Not usually emotionless. Plus nearly NOBODY puts research chems in pills. I dunno why people think these are common when pills basically never test for them, plus some of these are rarer and more expensive than e, so why would people fake people out by selling them more expensive pills?

Last edited:
I've seen all kinds of shit on too much MDxx. lol Everything from patterns to lights to bugs to people to pets....I could go on and on. =D

lol ya know I've never really had any good hallucinations on X. Whenever I take a large dose my eyes just go cross on me and I cant even see straight for the life of me lol

mda makes me hallucinate,
but most likely a rc, or MCPP sometimes gave me halluciating affects,

lol ya know I've never really had any good hallucinations on X. Whenever I take a large dose my eyes just go cross on me and I cant even see straight for the life of me lol

Haha, I haven't had hallucinations in a very long time. The ones I spoke of previously were back in my younger and rE-tarded days when I would go on benders. I was painfully ignorant 18 years ago, and Bluelight/PR didn't exist.

MDA will still give me nice little visuals, MDMA, not so much. That could be from years of use, or my preference for MDMA over MDA.