• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If I make a time machine, will my future kids stop me from completing it??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
If I make a time machine, will my kids from the future travel to the present (right now)

To stop me from making the machine?

Im scared guys

Why do you think they would do that?
Because I'll probably go to the future and steal new technology, and my kids will probably be interrogated by the police, and would probably go back in time to stop me or something.

But NVM I think I might delete this thread

Time traveling forward and time traveling backwards are worlds apart. The former can done be done by any living creature. The latter could only be done by a god/being not defined by the laws of physics

Can time not be linear in essence (if it exists at all)?
We do not have to go or move just be still and put yerself where ya wanna be as the moment is now... always is. ;)

But seriously; they will come back to take you out because the popos find a stem and two seeds of weed and the whole house-hold receives capital punishment for the infraction.

More frightening to think about is going to the wrong time, assuming there are parallel dimensions. Like trying to project yourself into the future but waking up in a world full of dead people. At least that's the kind of stuff I imagine, hehe