Hopeless If I get kicked out of my sober house I’ve decided im gonna kill myself

I’ve said this before but I really think im done trying to figure this all out. Im not looking for pity it’s just being entirely honest I’d be doing a lot of people a favor by taking myself out of the equation.

I just ate a bunch of klonopin and If my research is correct it won’t show up on the cup I take, it only reacts to oxazepam 300 ng so in theory klonopin and lorazepam wouldn’t pop.

If I get kicked out I think I’m just gonna take a final trip to the dope man and hang it up. I can’t keep fighting a losing battle and I can’t stay clean man. I’m tired of living like this. The only reason I caved to take the klonopin in the first place is I’m balls deep in phenibut withdrawal. It’s just been such a disaster of a life ever since I was 16 I’ve just fucked it all up so badly I’m not sure if I got a chance to do it all again I could even fuck my life up as bad as I have if I tried.

Hey I just wanted to say, leaving the laughing emoji on the ‘likes’ absolutely was an accident. I’m so sorry to the user who posted this & anyone else I may have offended/insulted. Most of y’all know me, and laughing at a mental health crisis is never ever something I would do. I’m really sorry & I hope @opiate Killer is safe & well 💙

Man, u still got a lot to do in this life.... you're super young....iirc we are both the same age? 27-28? We still got a long run in this path called life. If u top yourself, it'd be such a waste of a smart,young, kindhearted guy. I don't think you meant you were going to kill yourself anyway it was more like a moment of hopelessness u were experiencing. Carry on man.💪
Both of you are very,very young.I wish you to find a right path and be happy

I just scanned all the posts. I am almost positive the ONE laugh emoji on the first post is a mistake. I have hit the wrong emoji ( usually the angry face when I mean to hit the sad face ). Pretty sure all of us are behind him 100%. Even the poster that hit the wrong emoji.
It was absolutely a mistake, and I am so so sorry for upsetting anyone. I feel terrible. It was a terrible mistake & im so sorry to @OpiateKiller if I offended him. Lord knows I struggle with my own mental health & this absolutely isn’t something I would ever find funny. I’m really glad Opiate Killer is okay & still with us 💙

Hey I just wanted to say, leaving the laughing emoji on the ‘likes’ absolutely was an accident. I’m so sorry to the user who posted this & anyone else I may have offended/insulted. Most of y’all know me, and laughing at a mental health crisis is never ever something I would do. I’m really sorry & I hope @opiate Killer is safe & well 💙
I for one wasn’t mad

It was absolutely a mistake, and I am so so sorry for upsetting anyone. I feel terrible. It was a terrible mistake & im so sorry to @OpiateKiller if I offended him. Lord knows I struggle with my own mental health & this absolutely isn’t something I would ever find funny. I’m really glad Opiate Killer is okay & still with us 💙
Dw, I know u probably clicked the wrong emoji, I don't think you'd laugh on a serious matter like this. Don't be so rough on yourself, we all make mistakes and are very happy that killer is alive, with some moderate legal probs but alive nonetheless hehe. Cheers gurllll 💯❤✌💙😊

Sounds good. Never had kava that I know of or remember. Strong, mid or weak opioid in yer experience? Do ya take em both together or is it best to not as I find that kratom kind of fucks up "real" opioid buzzes.
Tryin to figure out how this keys into the conversation but sometimes there is no need to analyze shit to death. :cheer:
lol
So, not sure I have seen ya around: Welcome to BL. Hope you are finding it comfortable and accepting. Cool kinda place like that, ime.
See ya around, then?
peace
I don't mix them myself. Kava is really good for anxiety, mood and sleep, and not physically addictive nor tolerance.
Doesn't taste to good lol, but hey, I don't drink it for the taste.
Take care :)
And thank you, see you around :)

Hey guys I’m alive . However facing quite the array of criminal charges I just bailed out on $10,000 cash bail.

Got a month clean off everything feel pretty great but might be going to prison

Possession of cocaine (felony)
Possession of klonopin (felony)
Possession of fentanyl (felony)
Assault on a police officer (felony)
Resisting arrest (misdemeanor)

The fight goes on my friends. But I am in fact alive I’ve been reading Buddhism books in jail and I wrote a book on addiction I plan on publishing. I gotta go to rehab tomorrow court ordered and I think I’m still going to prison probably.

Spirits high though god bless what a ride it has been
You'll have time to think, and if you're getting arrested, there are worst things than hitting a pi-COP, a good nice honorable police officer. And as long as you're not seriously considering suicide, like I get it, my first attempt was at 11, I'm 30 and it's still a struggle, but you're still way too young to leave dude, stay safe!

I was kicked out to man. I burned it the fuck up, sucked for a few days because it occurred when the ice storm hit here.
Street smart, we some smart people. So sometimes you can do the church thing, they might put you up in a hotel or maybe a homelesss coalition.

edit; when I said 'burned' i meant i can never go back there, or that part of my life again. not for awhile atleast. so burned=burned bridges.

Last edited:
Haha no probs bro, with 800-900$ we can rent a pretty comfy apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a good neighborhood in Lima lols.
Better make that a 4 bedroom...I want in on this adventure!!! Oh, but to dream. I've got 27 days today and I now want Peruvian Holiday!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ds