• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If I can do hbwr without anxiety can I do lsd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxkittycat

Greenlighter
If i had one bad acid trip, took hbwr a lot and was fine, but get weed paranoia, would it be wise to try lsd again?microdosing?

I said it in a thread earlier, if you have to ask it's probably best not to. That's generally my rule of thumb. I know nothing about microdosing so hopefully someone can help you out with that part of your question.

What's hbwr? I'm curious to this thread as I want to try acid but am afraid of a bad trip as I did shrooms once and it was bad.

I honestly have no idea what hbwr is but my theory about psychs is that state of mind is key. If you think you're going to have a bad trip, you almost definitely will. If you think you're going to have a good trip, you most likely will (barring something to kill the vibe). You also have to be honest with yourself about where you are in your head, you can't trick yourself into not being anxious. The best advice I can give anyone thinking about doing a psych is to wait until you are positive that you are mentally in a place to handle it.

This is not BDD material and I already moved your other thread to PD. Continue discussion there please and read the rules.

BDD Guidlines

Status
Not open for further replies.