• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ideal vaporizer temperature?

olskoolrollrz

Bluelighter
Is there an ideal vape temperature say to acheive a different kind of high?or is one temp better than the next?Or is there a set temp to perfectly vaporize at?thanks for ll replys..

Olskoolrollrz

This answer is readily available out on the cyberweb and probably on this site. So I have mixed feelings. Best temp on a volcano is right around 6 and maybe a little higher. Once you get past 391f the ratio of nasties to good stuff turns in the favor of nasties. Most of the THC is vaporized at this point also. The higher the temperature the stonier the high.

Peace,
PL

Sorry I forgot to mention it's a digital. Not familiar with the single-number settings. Too true, probably owners are too busy using their kickin' equipment to answer. lol

356 & if you want to conserve as opposed to getting bigger hits start @ an even lower temp.

I only have experience with wood-box vapes though not volcanoes

I vape at 374, it seems to work pretty well. And when I'm out of bud I can smoke the leftovers and still get a mild buzz :D

^^ that brown shit is called duff. & smoking resin will get you higher than that trash will......

Lol, of course it'll get me more baked, but its recycling the already used weed. So you can't be picky about how trashed it'll get you.

thanks for the replys...anyone else??? have it set at 420 now.Sounds by the way peeps are sayin that 420 is to high....wait that doesnt sound right.

I use different temps for different buds. It all depends on the cure and the dankness factor. For real dry buds i use a low temp like 325-335f and for danker buds I use ~350f. I think you guys are all vaping at too high of a temp. The way to get the best taste is a lower temp and if you want you can turn it up higher for the later bags.

always a balmy 390 fahrenheit

Nice, same temp as me. I like my vap to almost catch the bud on fire, get all of that goodness out. Lower temps like 320-340 is just too cool for me but my friends like it because it'll make their vap "last longer".

cocacrazy said:
Nice, same temp as me. I like my vap to almost catch the bud on fire, get all of that goodness out. Lower temps like 320-340 is just too cool for me but my friends like it because it'll make their vap "last longer".

true, i dunno what it is with these "last longer" types. it takes 3 min for my vape to fill a bag so i want that shit NEOOWWW. but i've always been more of a bong and bucket enthusiast, the guys that really savour it must be joint fans.

I use different temps for different buds. It all depends on the cure and the dankness factor. For real dry buds i use a low temp like 325-335f and for danker buds I use ~350f. I think you guys are all vaping at too high of a temp. The way to get the best taste is a lower temp and if you want you can turn it up higher for the later bags.

i've never noticed it tasting worse really until 400+ besides, why would i want to taste it that much? most chronic smells like skunk or grass. now, i know i don't routinely eat grass nor lick out skunk ass but i do get high a lot so i want the most i can get first and then see if there's anything left in the later bags. hehe... vape bags are like lay's chips, betcha can't have just one!

most chronic smells like skunk or grass. now, i know i don't routinely eat grass nor lick out skunk ass but i do get high a lot so i want the most i can get first and then see if there's anything left in the later bags.

TRUE! This is a question that will start a lot of arguements because not only do the recommendations vary with the type of vaporizer used, but it also varies by user preference. Just like some people like joints over bongs, some people like to vape at higher temps and some like to vape at lower temps.

Here is a link to some good info;

http://www.scribd.com/doc/294969/Medical-Marijuana-Vaporizer-Study

No matter what temperature you choose, vaporizing, at any temperature, produces less toxins and is better for you then smoking is, so your choice of temperature can determine how much better it is over smoking.

THCs vapor point remains a consistent 320F+ enjoy, go higher for the indica & go lower for a more sativa high. & 2 " seasime place late 90's commerical "Get Vappporrrriiizzzed!