Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrycheezewilly

Greenlighter
Hey everyone.

Someone I know smoked ice about two years ago.

We were just wondering how much he smoked.

He can't remember exactly, but he had probably 6 or so lungfulls.

How many points of ice would that be?

What kind of brain changes can be expected from that?

Thank you.

Sorry bud, but there's no way at all to tell how much meth he smoked, unless he weighed it before toking.

You won't find anything that says X amount if puffs = weight of meth.

Those 6 puffs could have held any reasonable amount of meth.

Can I ask why such a question had been asked?

Sounds like he smoked a whole ball.. Expect permanent brain damage...

No one can really answer your question, it all comes down to purity and technique

i reckon he probably smoked about a shard

and his IQ has dropped 2 points overall

hope this helped :)

If your looking for weight amount in mg per puff, unless someone knows the purity, cuts etc... It's IMPOSSIBLE to work out.

If he smoked a whole point or more 1: wasn't ice 2: he went into massive psychosis.

Don't smoke a whole point for your first time! Who knows what your sensitivity is to potent stimulants.

That's pretty much all the info you'll get from this thread. Sorry we couldn't help more.

FYI... If your asking "how many points per puff" u need to do your research before even considering using it. 6 puffs could be fuck all or a lot... Depends what was put in the glass barbie, how hard he inhaled etc...

There is no answer that can be factually given to your question.

Yeah, someone I know smoked some cannabis once and had 6 lungfuls, how much cannabis did he consume? And what kind of brain changes can he expect?

Answer = not much and not much imo.

Probably same as the answer to OP's question just with a different type of drug.

Welcome to BL harrycheezewilly.

As others have already mentioned, it's impossible to know how much methamphetamine your friend consumed, as even if you knew the weight, purities vary, and technique could alter how much is actually absorbed. Everything you do, and every thought you think, is changing the brain in some way. But I think the chance of any kind of damage or impairment is small. Here is our current methamphetamine thread.

As this question can't be accurately answered, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.