• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ICE/UFC Pills

Someone had the ICE 'meth' pills from (i believe) Canada tested and they were basically pure caffeine with a literal few specs of meth and a small amount of ketamine and another dissociative, pcp analog i believe. Avoid!

Not heard anything about UFC pills.

Someone had the ICE 'meth' pills from (i believe) Canada tested and they were basically pure caffeine with a literal few specs of meth and a small amount of ketamine and another dissociative, pcp analog i believe. Avoid!

Not heard anything about UFC pills.
Must'a been a dud. I've been told they're usually caffeinated meth bombs. Will report back but I'm curious if someone knows the possible ratio so I don't swallow 3 cups of coffee and a point of crystal!

Must'a been a dud. I've been told they're usually caffeinated meth bombs. Will report back but I'm curious if someone knows the possible ratio so I don't swallow 3 cups of coffee and a point of crystal!
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/ice-pill.908459/

Results here

"In case anyone was wondering this was the break down.

Caffeine- 83%

Benocyclidine - 1% (PCP related)

Ketamine - *less than 1%"

My bad... No meth at all 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
:bs:

I'll post a review (marquis) once I get them, all common brands in the drug world have mimics.
Lol, you don't have to believe me mate i was only passing on what I'd heard about them because no one else was bothering to reply to you, there's no need to call me a bullshitter, but whatever, next time ill be sure not to waste my time trying to help you 👍