• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ice..scared

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
I stayed up all night smoking with my neighbor then went to sleep for about four hours. I woke up, ate some low sodium food (mostly veggies), then I took just ONE good hit and, idk. Started feeling my heart, chest pain, kinda confused feeling. But i could b psyching myself out, too. I got some beer. Helped my nerves a little i think. I don't have access to benzos, but i took 5 mg baclofen. My bf doesnt know I smoke, so just tbh im not gonna call emergency. Also, im suddenyl hungry but afraid eating will raise my heart rate/bp. Did I just smoke too little? Too much? Idk. Anyone been here ir have any advice?

Sounds like lack of sleep and overamping, that's a sign that you need a tolerance break. It's only gonna get worse the more you use and the less you sleep. It's alright to take the occasional benzo to settle your nerves but try not to drink alcohol, it will only put more stress on your heart.

Im not saying these events aren't potentially dangerous but try to stay calm, panic will only make things worse. It would be best to take this as a sign to take a break for a little while. If you don't end up slowing down your use, at the very least make sure you get enough sleep and eat relatively healthily.