• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice: is it worth the high?

I have done Crystal before aswell as base and so have heaps of my mates... Its fun but if you do it regularly you will go crazy..2 of my friends have been to hospital because of psychosis from smoking and shooting ice.. Not good for the brain..

addiction gives its own high, the cessation of cravings is fucking sweet.

if the addiction is strong and especially if the unadicted high is weak, then its not worth it
get rid of it after the first taste, if you have to, then pick something that is better 'value'

nicotine is the good example of having insane addiction and a crap high.

ok from december 2004 all the way up until juneish 2005 ice was only really there for people that deserved it or new about it. in the last few months every one has got it and its not good by any means from toorak to caufield to malvern the police are aware of it u see young kids pawning in playstations, mp3, ipods anything with a $ value the local crime rate is up i have seen with my own eyes a 13 year old girl hocked, stealing money off her mother who just had a baby the baby was about 2 weeks old whilst the 13yr old was into week 2 of her addiction even tho the source of her supply was advised not to sell to her but the little 16 to 17 year old cunt had no heart only dollar signs. so he continued selling to this 13 year old who had not touched a drug in the past then she started caroming and of course when any child gets in trouble she runs to mum. now the local village people (cops) no all about what has been going on now 16-17 year old hero dd wanna be scare face has his house raided mobile phone taken cops now have a little more then info...apart from that little bitch of mine dd's out there need to care and have a heart when it comes to it even tho its non of ur biso how ppl spend there money as long as u advise them what can happen then if they do go down hill u should and will not feel like a dog, but if u dont and you see them turning to shit with your own eyes but do nothing but take there money and smile ur no better then little scare face i mention about
i have been smoking for over a year and reguly not cause i sting for it but i enjoy it i manage a car workshop monday to friday do not smoke during the week but have and found it hard to kick the habit but have i have lost weight in the past but now dont and continue to keep the weight on i have a girl she does not touch it but has even tho she once could of taken it when ever she wants, do any of u have any idea how good it is to see a young girl say no to a once intimidating guy from then on in my eyes a women she became.

sorry for the long post but there are a few eg's of what good and bad things can happen the amount that is going round is fare to grate but i predict thats only to get ppl hocked like in 2002-2003 then it will dry up to some extent then the price will go sky hi.

ps: the 16-17yr old hero did not rake in the millons once thought he did loose 5300 and like scare face he did end up with a scare on his face out of the 5300 a 1000 was giving to the mum of the new born kid the other 4300well its safe

*ice is the drug talked about not meth, that shit is a waste of time money bic lighters and ur lungs deserve better

take it from me i can tell some i have seen alot when it comes to ice i ask all u new comers treat it with respect but dont give a shit about it at the same time.

---never under estimate will power---

m4dd0g said:
addiction gives its own high, the cessation of cravings is fucking sweet.
QUOTE]
Yeah, cause I use to love scrapping out the inside of my hose and draining my bong water so I could smoke it again just to get a shitty high.
8)

I find this pronlem with any drug really, meth comedowns though, and psychedelics mostly (when abused).

One drug takes youi back to the same mindstate, that mindstate has evewry memory and link you've ever created while on that drug. These "links" and ideas and memories will never fade while you are on that drug. New links will form will old memories, causing oiver analyzing and over-thinking which normally leads into paranoia and then slowly into delusion when you get over the paranoia side of it. Then Anti-Paranoia comes in normally where the user doesn't give a fuck what theyre doing/saying. Then that normally leads into depression.

I find the same with LSD, although I love it, it just makes me crazier and crazier now. As with most drugs they lose their "fun" after a while and it gets replaced with fast forced mental functions (like introspecting)

"Res non per se at per usum bona aut mala est" - Nothing of itself is good or evil; only the manner of its use makes it so

I was smoking ice for bout 7 months straight, @ one stage, ice can be a vary cheap and easy to get drug, i just got to the stage where i was sik of smoking it, and just gave up, mainly i had smoked to keep me going over the weekend while i took photos, but back then it was worth it, as it helped me stay awake

MC_adam said:
"Res non per se at per usum bona aut mala est" - Nothing of itself is good or evil; only the manner of its use makes it so

I like that :)

Do you have a reference for who said or wrote that?

M.P Gahlinger, MD, PhD.

i used a book that this bloke wrote for an essay it was in it, the books called "illegal drugs, a complete guide to their history, chemistry, use and abuse"

was a good read

Well i tried it again this weekend, i think its only the 4th time that ive tried it. had 2.5 points.

The only buzz that i got was on my head, otherwise i got a small rush over my back when i scratched it.

boy oh boy I can't believe this thread is going after so long. I (originally Dirty_Deed) started it mainly I guess coz I was strung out and was just very upset with the scene I came out of at the time. I saw too many friends go nuts or nearly kill themselves. I've been off amphetamines for 2 years or so and now looking back on all this, I guess it was just a reaction to what happened not so much to me, as I have gone through many different binges, but just how people around me were disintegrating. I seriously thought crystal meth was seriously evil after watching a 16 yo girl who never even smoked pot in her life or liked alcohol became a tweaker within a week. It was shit like that and the environment I was in. Kept awake at 3 in the morn by 30 candy kids stomping on my head to the sounds of happy hard. Having random cunts punch out my bathroom window and nearly kill themselves from blood loss while I'm trying to have a shower, having all these mindless high chasers around me reminding me in the seemingly futile state of my generation. Having a friend get raped in the room next door to me, and being oblivious to what was happening coz I was too fucking high to do anything about it. It was shit like this I guess, I don't blame the drug now, I don't blame anyone. It's all just circumstances, but I still fear a lot of people are going through this kind of shit.

Anyhoo, do whatever the fuck you like, meth is a boring drug anyway. It was a short phase in my life and I'm glad it's over. I treasure my sleep too much :p

Peace Out

To me, no I don't really think meth is really worth the high at all. I used to smoke it once in a while, mainly when I was bored or was sick of doing other drugs, and I must say, it was a very enjoyable high and ritual smoking out of the pipe. However, the comedown and the price, not to mention the scene was just too nasty.

I am not going to generalise here and say that all those that tweak every now and then are spiralling out of control. Because, quite simply... that is just not so. But, I will say this; the majority of people I have met that tweak on a regular basis are complete idiotic jibbering messes. They lack the ability to look after themselves and their loved ones around them. They are extremely self-centered and will not EVER let you get a word in. They are always the one that's right (in their eyes) and so just in your face to the point of me just never, EVER wanting to have to associate with one ever again.

If they don't have any tweak, they're not interested in anything, or doing anything, or anyone for that matter... of course, until they get more meth again. They are in huge denial most of the time. They hurt the people that love them and do outrageous things, like just leave the state for 4 weeks without telling anyone of their family members or friends.

The thing is, with a drug like Heroin (probably a drug that has the most biggest stigma attached to it) it is extremely psychologically and physicaly addictive, but the main difference is, after one who uses Heroin gets his or her fix they are pretty much satisfied and won't touch the drug for at least 6-12 hours until the withdrawals start setting in, or they wanna get fucked up again.
With a regular tweaker on the other hand, they will take the shit around the clock, all hours of the night through to the morning into the afternoon (I notice this with smokers mainly) and never get to a point of satisfaction with the high.
I know this myself from when I used it, I got so fucking high and kept on going, I just ended up in hospital.

Heroin isn't as physically and mentally debilitating as what Meth is either. One can use Heroin for 15-20 years and still look in good shape or health (if they manage to look after themselves)
I seriously think that legalising a drug like Crystal Methamphetamine for recreational purposes would be the biggest mistake any government could make, as the impulsive behaviour that goes hand in hand with meth usage would just lead to too much loss of control and destruction.

I've seen what 5 years of regular meth usage can do to people and it's just too much really.
It may be a generalisation to say that most tweakers are a fucking mess, but I am only judging this by from what I've heard from most people I know, their friends and heaps of others on sites like Bluelight.
Not many people have much good to say about tweakers. :\

Either drug, ,eth or heroin, is gonna fuck youi up if you let it.. physically and mentally.. There are some tweakers who have been injecting meth for decades and still are with it mentally and physically.. as you said for some heroin users..

I think that people that blame drugs for the failures and mistakes in their life are just using it as a scapegoat, something to blame other than themselves. Ive been in the scene for years now and ive never got violent(apart from the occasional verbal argument), stolen from anyone, got into financial strife, lost jobs as a result of drug taking.
Infact my life has had alot of positives. Got a great new job, getting along with my family for the first time ever, paid debts and above all had one mad f**ker of a time. This all in the last couple of years.
People that blame their problems on drug use need to take responsibility for their actions. I fully i understand that their are people that think otherwise and this is not a dig at them. Just my opinion.

One thing I can notice from this thread and out in the world in general is how uneducated people are about ice, I guess it's a relatively new drug unlike say heroin.

Your average person on the street knows heroin (for example) to have alot of addictive potential, so if you were to try it most people would do so with alot of caution.

Alot of people just seem to pick up the ice pipe and smoke it, not knowing just how addictive it can be and before you know it its an everyday thing.

Whatever you views, its hard to argue alot more education can be had.

after being clean for 3 weeks but still keeping an eye on whats round there is not anything worth smoking i have never felt this good health wise. it was easy for me to give it a miss for a bit because for some reason soon as i no something has been chopped i just turn my nose up at it and thats all thats been on the market at my safeway. one other thing heroin being all so bad i back this up 100% and knowing my younger brother has smoked it kills me to a degree the hate i have for this drug is from looking at my step sisters both being hiv+ but i no this taxi driver who is an afgan he smoked it over there its about 10 ausy bucks a kg pure aswell and he is a very smart and well built guy. when i asked him about his large musels he said "ohhh the hashish musels" he is doing an enginearing degree at monash uni

to all those trying to kick the habit good luck to u guys.
and to those just starting dont be the one who thinks its cool to smoke a g a night cause its not and staying awake a week cause its not u are just killing ur self 3-4p a night is plenty that should last u 2 nights and staying awake more then 1-2 nights is stupid dont do it
i always say to ppl drugs are not going any where why run to them?

i have found this thread rather informative and helpful. I had my first hit of ice about 3 weeks ago. Since then i have been doing lots of stupid shit i never would..

No sleep b4 work, going to work high, spending money i dont have on drugs, selling shit.

I still enjoy it. Ill just only do it if its around and wont go outta mah way to get it.

I bought my first hit off a mate who said "this is the only ice i will sell you cause its bad bad bad shit"

Ice: is it worth the high?

No, ice is not worth the high.

For me personally, the negatives by far outweigh the positives. I simply don't like the scattered feeling of not being able to sleep or eat, really feels fucked to me.

I am watching close friends go down on all this sort of stuff, and it is really frustrating and upsetting to see it happen.

^^^^ exactly - i could have not put it better,

I had some on the weekend, probably havnt had in last 5 months, and only realised exactly why i dont like that stuff, im really skinny as it is, and not being able to eat for the next 2 days made me very weak.

In my neck of the woods, its a very expensive high aswell.

I have seen two friends and have known a few others who have landed themselve's in the phychiatric ward due to the effects ice has had on them. I have also seen the rutts that several other friends of mine have fallin into due to their ice smoking binges. Though you could blame the drug itself for being highly potent and highly addictive I think the responsibility is in the hands of the user.