• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ibuprofen and cocaine

qnibb

Bluelighter
Just wondering if it's safe to take a few ibuprofen tablets to get rid of some sinus/head pains while doing cocaine?

It can't be good for your blood pressure.......

Neither is Cocaine on its own. People still do it. Just wondering if there's a huge risk, or just one of those theoretical ones that are unlikely to cause complications.

Who is the one asking here?

200mgs should be all you need.
You could stroke mixing the two in higher doses.
"Neither is cocaine on its own." Why would you wanna add another BP elevating drug in the mix?

Who is the one asking here?

200mgs should be all you need.
You could stroke mixing the two in higher doses.
"Neither is cocaine on its own." Why would you wanna add another BP elevating drug in the mix?

Didn't know it elevated blood pressure. Was just saying sometimes potential problems are exaggerated... I wasn't sure if this mix was one of those. I guess I will tell my friend to stay away! Thanks for the help. No point in taking dumb risks.

I took 200mg of ibuprofen after about 9 lines of coke and was perfectly fine, your "friend" should be fine.

Ibprofen + Coke = death

Warning for all : last night I had the scariest experience of my life . I honestly thought I was gonna die , at the very least pass out definitely, maybe have a heart attack at 28 years old . - in the afternoon I took a 800 mg pill of ibprofen, begin drinking at 10 pm , smoke a blunt than did one tiny baby Bump . I guess it was a terrible mixture . My heart was beating the fastest I've ever experienced, It was extremely strong , you could put your hand on my chest and feel the power of my heart, felt as if someone was banging on a door , I began to feel dizzy , I've passed out before and seized , I was close to that, but I didn't want to emd up waking up at the hospital or even worse never waking up. I was hanging on by a thread . Imagine a regular heartbeat, now imagine a double bass pedal, my heart was beating that rapid , like shots of a fully automatic gun. I didn't know about the blood pressure and how ibprofen affects it , alchohal alone with the pill is already risky . Never do Coke with ibprofen. Never . I fear I might have caused greater damage to sensitive fragile parts of my body now . A stupid mistake