• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ibrupofen and stomach issues.

Bare_head

Bluelighter
So guys. Im in agony with an rsi injury from overuse on the computer.

This is coming from 10 years of poor posture and sometimes 12-24 hour poker sessions..holding the mouse for years gave me these shoulder and now neck and at the moment its my back thats connected to my head and shoulder i literally cant move my neck much without that twisting cracking pain :(

Anyways i need some relief. Im.allergic to paracetemol and i dnt really get on with ibrupofen well. It sometimes plays with my stomach and even had some ulcers from.only minimal.use..

I have.some omeprazole. Will that help prevent the possiblilty of stomach issues with ibrupofen?

Thanks

Omeprazole can help prevent ibuprofen induced damage to the stomach but i find it doesnt stop it entirely.

Because omeprazole isn't totally effective, ibuprofen still upsets my stomach (to the point where i cant really take it all). Its unfortunate because NSAIDS are the only things aside from opioids that work for most common pains.

Thank you negrogesic, I just wanted to say the same. NOrmally everybody who gets NSRI is prescribed omeprazol, nexiium, pantoprazol and so on. something that treats your stomach with care. Normally you have to take it 30 minutes before the NSRI. Perhaps try this out, it will help. HOw it affects your trip, I'M sorry i dont know. I just know that Nexium is the best.

JJ