View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ibogaine

bfreberg1978

Greenlighter
I'm new to this forum and to keep this short I want to know if anyone has experience with ibogaine HCL, rootbark, TA ? I am in deep post acute withdrawal after a year's stint with oxycontin as well as high doses of oxycodone and Ativan, I feel broken, I can't think at all and it's 5.5 months after I took my last dose with one small relapse. I'm smart, above average most would say, but going through this I feel inept and incapable. I cannot afford 7 grand to go to new Mexico so I have decided to research ibogane on my own, but need help doing so.

Info regarding my drug usage.

120- 15 mg roxy a month and then some. Also 60 20 mg oxycontin Monthly

I have bilateral foraminal stenosis.
2 bulging discs
1 herniated disc
cervical ridiculopothy And major disc degeneration. I tried pain management. Clearly did not work in fact made my life miserable. I want my life back, but more importantly want my brain to work again.

I am not sure what your questions are exactly but there is a big and dandy ibogaine thread in this forum. It may answer a lot of your questions. From what I have read, you want the TA over the other choices. Some clinics are not 7 grand. Some are around 3. If you live outside of the US, it isn't too hard to obtain. In the US it is more difficult but it's not impossible. There is an iboga underground here but I know very little about it personally.

Hope you find the answers you are looking for. Cheers.

Check out the Big and Dandy Ibogaine thread... read through it, especially some parts near the end. I used ibogaine to (successfully) get off opiates and it really was goods for my life in general but it's certainly something to prepare for. Also check out this thread, it's my story I wrote about my ibogaine experience and it has a lot of information, as well as in the replies to the thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/723353-Ibogaine-(flood-dose)-First-Time-Into-The-Flood

The story is long but I recommend you read it.