Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ibogaine Clinics For Opiate Addiction-NEED HELP FINDING A PROGRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

goof6912

Greenlighter
Hello All,
Though this is my first post, I have used Blue Light in the passed to safely use drugs and find information about them so my friends and I could use them safely, and for that i appreciate everyone and their insight. I am 33 years old, and I have been addicted to opiates for about 6 years now. I have gone to two different out patient treatment centers and was put on suboxine to try and help with my addiction; I pretty much replace one drug for another and I hate it. I just want to be off. I was looking into going to do a Ayahuasca Retreat to help me identify the reasons why I use, and to find enlightenment so I could finally beat this addiction. While doing my research I found that Ibogaine is being used to treat opioid addiction with some success. I have been trying to find a facility in Mexico to go and get the treatment, more specifically one that uses morphine sulfate to stabilize you and then from there going into the ibogaine experience which should get me through the withdraws and help me mentally with the addiction. I NEED HELP FINDING A LEGIT CENTER THAT DOES NOT COST 50000 TO DO SO. CAN YOU LOVELY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP? MAYBE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, AND THEN IF ANYONE HAS A LIST OF ADDICTION CENTERS THAT I CAN LOOK INTO. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
GOOF

I’ve never seen a clinic that charges $50k. Most are between $5-10k.

Tabula Rasa Retreat in Portugal was recommended to me and I’m talking to them now about going myself although not for drug addiction

I’ve never seen a clinic that charges $50k. Most are between $5-10k.

Tabula Rasa Retreat in Portugal was recommended to me and I’m talking to them now about going myself although not for drug addiction
Yeah from what I have read they are usually 5-10k, but the few I have found are super high end resorts and cost around 50k for the ibogaine treatment and addiction recovery. So yes, despite most are not that much, im looking for one that is around the 5-10k cost. I am having a hard time finding clinics though. Swim thanks for the info on the clinic in Portugal, I will look into it. If possible would love to find a respectable one in Mexico, as it is closer to the US, and cheaper to fly there :)

Hey there, unfortunately, we don't really allow discussion on particular clinics at Bluelight as it is considered sourcing. Though I appreciate your dilemma, and I'm glad you got a little advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.